My NFSC PS2 Demo Review

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Hmmm, the demo had one car from each class, right? Were Autosculpting options really toned down on exotics like EA claims?
Race_Fury
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Race_Fury »

ok ill wait for the pc version.but isnt there a demo version in ebgames?
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

prince1142003 wrote:Hmmm, the demo had one car from each class, right? Were Autosculpting options really toned down on exotics like EA claims?
Same options as with the other classes.
Race_Fury wrote:ok ill wait for the pc version.but isnt there a demo version in ebgames?
DEMO VERSION IN EB GAMES?
ironfistgordon
Stock
Stock

Post by ironfistgordon »

I was at Formula D drifting yesterday in Wall, NJ and EA was handing out the demo there. So I guess if you can make it to the finals you can get the demo (and see some kick ass drifting)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

PSZeTa wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:Hmmm, the demo had one car from each class, right? Were Autosculpting options really toned down on exotics like EA claims?
Same options as with the other classes.
Oh poop. Hello riced up Paganis and other exotics.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

PSZeTa wrote: Same options as with the other classes.
Nope...each class will have different options...for example...you can't chop the roof off of an exotic or tuner....
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Shadow the hedgehog wrote:
xturbo wrote:Why are you keep talking about the burning of a dvd??? this topics was about to talk about the PS2 demo review from skyline man....i don't get it!!
Well jeez! people want to play this demo ok! & skyline_man has managed to get it to work! so who do you expect us to ask for help huh?
mate, you have a long time with us, so , you know there's a section called "HELP AND SUPPORT right??, and then, what do you have to post there, uh?
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

2furio wrote:Nope...each class will have different options...for example...you can't chop the roof off of an exotic or tuner....
I was talking about the demo.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

PSZeTa wrote:
2furio wrote:Nope...each class will have different options...for example...you can't chop the roof off of an exotic or tuner....
I was talking about the demo.
Don't worry, the demo doesn't offer too much about autosculpting, even you can't modify much things, the only thing that has the 10 zones to autosculpt is 1 rim...
Shadow the hedgehog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Shadow the hedgehog »

xturbo wrote:
Shadow the hedgehog wrote:
xturbo wrote:Why are you keep talking about the burning of a dvd??? this topics was about to talk about the PS2 demo review from skyline man....i don't get it!!
Well jeez! people want to play this demo ok! & skyline_man has managed to get it to work! so who do you expect us to ask for help huh?
mate, you have a long time with us, so , you know there's a section called "HELP AND SUPPORT right??, and then, what do you have to post there, uh?
Well sorry but due to my slow ass broadband i tend to just use any links i can find rather then trudging through page after page of stuff looking for what i need!

I HATE AUSSIE BROADBAND!!!!!
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

pffft...im stuck with dialup..anyway does anyone know if u can change the tail lights in carbon. (im assuming u will only be able to do it to tuners if its in the game)
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

Nope..no clue..yet ..atleast in the demo..;)
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

Fadeproof, I wouldn't say it's just a case for tuners. It will most probably be for exotics and muscles too... if it will be in-game. Just remember UG2 and Mustang tail lights!
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

heh, reckon there's any possibility of getting actual rl body kits (vielside rx7 in tokyo drift *drool*) or they just gonna use the bodykits that have been around since ug1 and then autosculpting those? or both?

btw i really think the nsx should be included in the game, not the most fantastic car ever (i like r34 gtr way more) but i think it deserves to be in nfsc imho. would be really nice to mod =D
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

Acura is Honda's right. I loved Acura's since NFSUG1 came out, they should really put them back, but in the next NFS!
TekuMan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TekuMan »

Yeah,Acura was really cool,especially the Integra from UG.Even though it's top speed wasn't the best in the game...;)
Nothing is done until you do it.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

when you did the curcuit race, were there 8 or 4 opponents, one being your crew member? if there was 4, is 8 only for next gen consels?
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Fishwhiz wrote:when you did the curcuit race, were there 8 or 4 opponents, one being your crew member? if there was 4, is 8 only for next gen consels?
4 opponents, i already said that in the first post, and yes; 8 is only for next gen consoles & PC...1 crew member in the race btw, at least in the PS2 demo.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

im getting pc then.......
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

I have PC ;) And most probably will like the idea of having a team member racing by me, but not winning me, no sir! I'd kill him or fire him (which ever you can do in game)...
D3sOuL
Stock
Stock

Post by D3sOuL »

man i just dl the demo and tried to play it, and the picture didnt show right , it showed black and white and was jumping all over the place...how do i get it 2 work right?
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

D3sOuL wrote:man i just dl the demo and tried to play it, and the picture didnt show right , it showed black and white and was jumping all over the place...how do i get it 2 work right?
Seems like your PS2 is not modded and wont be able to play the game, so please, dont bother posting about it again.
D3sOuL
Stock
Stock

Post by D3sOuL »

my ps2 is modded, has a messiah pro2 chip, my imported initial d i imported plays fine on it, that y i gotta modded ps2
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Sounds like youre trying to run PAL on NTSC, or vice versa.
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

Havnet posted in ages but i might as well make a comment, cant wait til the pc demo is ou, in a week is my estimation 8)

Honda civic was one of the best, doubt they'll add it back though. oh well :x

Return to “Carbon”