its the most serious problem please help.. please NFS MW

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
immy00100
Stock
Stock

its the most serious problem please help.. please NFS MW

Post by immy00100 »

hi its my first post in this forum... actually first time i had a problem with some sort of game..

for the first time i started speed.exe and game was running in the menu without any problems when i clicked for race it started loading and after loading the blue screen of error came and pc restart itself =( i tried again and again i got my pc restarted.. please tell me what to do i really need to play this game infact i recently bought my graphics card just for need for speed underground!!!

check out my system specs

1gb of ram
120gb harddisk
2.4ghz intel
asus mainboard
and the latest 6 series geforce card 128mb
my operating system is windows XP

please help me i'll really thankfull to you..

immy :cry:
H3ll$pawn
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by H3ll$pawn »

You can try reading your logbook, Start-->Configuration Screen-->Computer-managment-->Logbooks(can be in other words, i'm dutch).Your computer keeps records of every error that occured.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

most likely a driver issue, get some updated drivers for your sound and video card
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

H3ll$pawn wrote:You can try reading your logbook, Start-->Configuration Screen-->Computer-managment-->Logbooks(can be in other words, i'm dutch).Your computer keeps records of every error that occured.
That would be Start > Administrative Tools > Computer Management > Event Viewer :)

The first thing I would try in this case however is to reinstall the game.
immy00100
Stock
Stock

Post by immy00100 »

hello bro i am all messed up.. please someone resolve my problem i've bought nx6200 128mb and its so rubbish something here in my end... it was running a couple of games with the drivers came with the cd and when i downloaded latest drivers from msi's website i installed drivers and it asked for a restart i restarted and whenever it reaches the welcome screen it restart itself like it was restarting in the nfs mw game =( what is going on? i've re-installed windows almost 5 times and the same problem presist what to do??

Return to “Help & Support”