NFS MW graphics comparation

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
xturbo
Professional
Professional

NFS MW graphics comparation

Post by xturbo »

Ok, i was playing the PS2 version of Mw, and i notied a lot of different graphics and effects that aren't present in the PC version like when you enter in speedbraker mode and the screen blurs, also the "air" coming from the rear part of the car and the spoiler, also there's another kind of car ilumination. I don't know if you can activate this effects in the PC version, or depends on each video card.

Xturbo.
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Re: NFS MW graphics comparation

Post by EVO_VIII »

xturbo wrote:Ok, i was playing the PS2 version of Mw, and i notied a lot of different graphics and effects that aren't present in the PC version like when you enter in speedbraker mode and the screen blurs, also the "air" coming from the rear part of the car and the spoiler, also there's another kind of car ilumination. I don't know if you can activate this effects in the PC version, or depends on each video card.

Xturbo.
You can download a Optimizer to swtich these effects for the game. Such s motion blur, particle system, etc.
Yeah u are right, those effects may not be changed if u have an older graphic card.
:wink:
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Re: NFS MW graphics comparation

Post by xturbo »

EVO_VIII wrote:
xturbo wrote:Ok, i was playing the PS2 version of Mw, and i notied a lot of different graphics and effects that aren't present in the PC version like when you enter in speedbraker mode and the screen blurs, also the "air" coming from the rear part of the car and the spoiler, also there's another kind of car ilumination. I don't know if you can activate this effects in the PC version, or depends on each video card.

Xturbo.
You can download a Optimizer to swtich these effects for the game. Such s motion blur, particle system, etc.
Yeah u are right, those effects may not be changed if u have an older graphic card.
:wink:
emmm...where???
The "optimizers" that are in some nfs sites doesn't activate those effects dude.... LOL
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

nope, your gfx card needs to support it first off :wink:
Dodge Viper
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dodge Viper »

hey darknight.who banned me?Until 2029
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Hey Dodge Viper, why didn't you ask this in a PM?
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

well a ps2 could never catch up to a 7800gt so if ur graphics is out dated then u wont be able to see it

Return to “Help & Support”