NFSMW crashing

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
blackmercedes
Stock
Stock

NFSMW crashing

Post by blackmercedes »

hey..everytime i beat Razor, my NFSMW always crashs, and it would return to windows... its really frustrating... i reinstalled nfs, but same thing still happens... o, i dont know if this is the reason, but i've entered the burgerking challenge cheat... i would really appreciate it if anyone can help me, thanks...
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

well ull be my frist post since my 5 months disaperance
how about not using that cheat and umm if u saved ur saved files and reinstalled mw and reput ur files back in it kinda screwed it up cause whatever u add to ur saved screwed ur mw so try it without ur saved and see what happends

and im just throwing something out i have no idea what the burger king cheat is
r0xm2n
Ricer
Ricer

Post by r0xm2n »

Dunno if this will help, but when I first started getting crashes, I turned down the graphic detail, but that only seemed to increase the odds of a crash, couldn't even go on a 30 minute pursuit.

But when I maxxed out the graphic detail (but kept resolution low enough for good fps), that greatly reduced most of the crashes.
8)
blackmercedes
Stock
Stock

Post by blackmercedes »

thanks guys... i think maybe it was because i have too many cars in career, there were 19 in my garage... i sold a few and it finally worked... appreciate ur ideas...

Return to “Help & Support”