Need For Speed: Carbon

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
X-voltZ
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by X-voltZ »

i find a new way of ussing my brother i pay the kido to be allday front off the computer searching in the ea large download ftp the carbon demo :lol:
cause i work and the kid is at school :D
2€ per day looooooool
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

It's because of people like you that I wish EA would NOT release a Carbon demo...
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

ZOMFG I R WANT TO SEEEEE CARBON DEMO ON FTP!!!!!111!1! I R GIV MEH Br0 $2 EBVRY DAY TO HIM SEE FTP CRABON DMEO!!! LAWQL I CANT TYPE COZ I SO HYPERRR1!!1 GRETA IDAE EH?
Thats a more explanatory version maybe?
And yeah, I agree with 2furio...
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

2furio wrote:It's because of people like you that I wish EA would NOT release a Carbon demo...
Ya, there's some much complaining going on about that. Personally, I don't care for the demo anymore - I'm already sold. :D
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

New video:
http://www.worthdownloading.com/downloa ... 38&id=9066
This is probably the same video as the new one on Gamespot but in HD. I'm still downloading it, so I don't know.
X-voltZ
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by X-voltZ »

2furio wrote:It's because of people like you that I wish EA would NOT release a Carbon demo...
that was a joke !!!
my bro is not a ***
and i think is time is more valuable than 2€
but ok if we can kidding...i'm sorry 2furio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

There have been so many whinning people about the demo, that any attempt at a joke is a failed one...
---------------
Anyways, the Worthplaying video is exactly like the one from Gamespot but in 720p resolution. It is also a .mov file. I'll be waiting until GameTrailers has a smaller version up, since videos of that size actually lag.

News from the official board:
We all know that the Official Car List, Part 3 only had four cars in it, but what we didn't know is that those four cars are the cars in the Collector's edition - this is coming from jsskppnn

Also:
Smoothie also asked me to to tell you that, they're about to relaunch the official Carbon site.

...still nothing though. It must be one of those "soon" things...
X-voltZ
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by X-voltZ »

2furio wrote:There have been so many whinning people about the demo, that any attempt at a joke is a failed one...
did u see me whinning?! it was a joke and u get mad because of a joke?! ....u have to take this a litlle less seriously...sorry if it look like i was "whinning"...but u can see all my post..i never asked...WHERE IS THE DEMO...i got a life!
sorry for my bad english..

good video...
Cump'z
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

just everyone forget about the demo we already have like 99% of the carlist and about 2 million videos so by now if you dont want the game then the demo will probably not change that
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Did I say you were whinning? Please tell me where I said that? :roll:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two new screens...well they're not new but better quality than before:
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/artic ... 116344.jpg
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/artic ... 115062.jpg
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

It's spelt WHINING!!!!
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

BluePhirePB wrote:It's spelt WHINING!!!!
Same difference...
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Curiously, the rumour about Car List part 3 and the demo was false: after the release of the list, the demo will be also release.....

still NOTHING at EA Largedownloads FTP....
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

2furio wrote:New video:
http://www.worthdownloading.com/downloa ... 38&id=9066
This is probably the same video as the new one on Gamespot but in HD. I'm still downloading it, so I don't know.
Is Cross really just a bounty hunter? If you watch the ending of that video where the guy gets busted, you can see Cross's Corvette in the background.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

but notice it does not have the police lights.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Fishwhiz wrote:but notice it does not have the police lights.
One of my theories (previously posted several pages back) is that Cross has been fired from RockPort PD and now he's like seeking revenge for what you have done to him...maybe is that ;)
X-voltZ
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by X-voltZ »

nevermind i will not try another joke attempt :D
nice video...
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

xturbo wrote:
Fishwhiz wrote:but notice it does not have the police lights.
One of my theories (previously posted several pages back) is that Cross has been fired from RockPort PD and now he's like seeking revenge for what you have done to him...maybe is that ;)
why do you think he bacame a bounty hunter? :wink:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

I haven't seen this picture before:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g143/ ... tled-5.jpg

Smoothie's answer to why the demo is delayed...once again:
I can answer that question, it's actually pretty easy. Its simply a matter of having a limited amount of time to develop a somewhat complex game for what sarcastically is an infinite amount of platforms.

Something has to give, and it becomes a matter of shipping a game on time, or risk being delayed for the masses who want a demo. Ideally, we'd want both. Who wouldn't? But having worked with them the past year, I've got to go with full game on this one.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

2furio wrote:News from the official board:
We all know that the Official Car List, Part 3 only had four cars in it, but what we didn't know is that those four cars are the cars in the Collector's edition - this is coming from jsskppnn
And once again, EA looks like they're recanting what they said previously. It was confirmed that the Collector's Edition would have 3 exclusive cars. Now EA tells us that it will have 4 exclusive cars. Stupid EA.

Now for something that's been bugging me. If the Pagani Zonda and '71 Dodge Challenger are exclusive to an EA Downloader version (basically meaning official "custom" content) does that mean we can expect downloadable cars from EA? Or does that mean that the EA Downloader version is a totally different game than the others? I'm wondering because the official word from EA is that downloadable cars are still being debated. "Still being debated..." - does that mean EA has left the oppurtunity for custom content into the game?

Too many questions that arise just from that one EA response... Typical EA material...
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

A-spec wrote:i hope we can have pictures without having to buy the online software for my PS2. :( I also hope that special multiplayer knockout will be avalible offline. I will be REALLy pissed off if it issn't. :evil: Knowing EAs obsetion for money, they probably will make you have to buy more stuff for more features. :roll:
me too. :cry: . i hope i no need to buy Xbox LIVE! for that feature.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

prince1142003 wrote: Now for something that's been bugging me. If the Pagani Zonda and '71 Dodge Challenger are exclusive to an EA Downloader version (basically meaning official "custom" content) does that mean we can expect downloadable cars from EA? Or does that mean that the EA Downloader version is a totally different game than the others? I'm wondering because the official word from EA is that downloadable cars are still being debated. "Still being debated..." - does that mean EA has left the oppurtunity for custom content into the game?
and another question is how does that apply to consoles?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I assume if EA implements downloadable content, it'll be like TDU. You'll need an internet connection through which the content will be downloaded and stored on your console hard drive.
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SomeKindOfMonster »

If you read the Official Site, they are saying you will recieve 3 new cars, 10 specially tuned cars, as well as the pagandi and the '71 Challenger, giving a count of 5 bonus cars? WTF is going on theres over 200 pages about carbon, and still we have no definite answer on which cars will be exclusive to the Collectors edition.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

SomeKindOfMonster wrote:WTF is going on theres over 200 pages about carbon, and still we have no definite answer on which cars will be exclusive to the Collectors edition.
Actually, there is, you just need to read a little bit more, especially the last page.

Return to “Carbon”