Resolution Hack for Carbon!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
xp3nd4bl3
Stock
Stock

Resolution Hack for Carbon!

Post by xp3nd4bl3 »

Any chance we can get nfsmwres rewritten to work with NFS Carbon? I can't play this game at 1024x768 on my widescreen TV! It just looks stupid!
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Resolution Hack for Carbon!

Post by EVO_VIII »

xp3nd4bl3 wrote:Any chance we can get nfsmwres rewritten to work with NFS Carbon? I can't play this game at 1024x768 on my widescreen TV! It just looks stupid!
There's a hack for MW, so we may have one for Carbon as well :D
btw.....I'm using my laptop to play CE(1280x800 widescreen)......
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Well i dont know if this is gonna be help or not but if you have a Video card witch you can connect to a TV why dont use that and see what happends heck it might be better ?
xp3nd4bl3
Stock
Stock

Post by xp3nd4bl3 »

I have an Nvidia 7950gx2 connected to a 1080p TV. The problem is, like all the crappy EA games, They don't offer 16:9 widescreen resolutions. That's why the resolution hack (nfsmwres.exe) was so great.
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

This is really, really weak ... I'm seriously considering never purchasing another EA product again after I purchased Madden 07, NHL 07, BF 2142, and now NFS Carbon this year and all of them have serious issues (Madden crashes at random parts of the game, patches only update rosters; NHL has no widescreen support, random crashes, patches only update rosters; BF 2142 is not nearly as good as the previous versions, No widescreen support; NFS Carbon has no widescreen support)

At least they were cheap (except Carbon) ... Still almost $150 on games after taxes ... If Carbon sucks (I just got it :D), I'm downloading EA's games from now on ...

Return to “Help & Support”