Carbon 49 Cars Unlocked!

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
coen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by coen »

danyutz wrote:already answered that, you have to make the last Challnges, from the Challenge Series, ofcourse

all of them?? ive got it now for 60%
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

danyutz wrote:it's under a reward car. Talking about unlocked cars, after conquering Angie's territory, there was a Race War, I bearly beat that race, I mean, I didn't even catch up with the 1st racer, and when I did, I saw his car, he was racing an LP640. Preety hard race for me, that was.
I did not see any LP640 tho......I was driving Knji's RX7 and AI drivers were driving cars like Careera GT, Murcielago, and many Corvettes......I did not race it until I bought Tier 3 cars like Skyline GTR and EVO.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

coen wrote:all of them?? ive got it now for 60%
Not all of them mate, the last ones, I think it's the row before the last one.

@Evo, well, probably the car changes, dunno, but I know it was the LP640, it was unmodded, except for the painting+vinils, LP640 has a single exhaust tip, on the middle, I was used with that, cuz I always raced behind it, barely beat that guy.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

You don't have to beat all challenges you only have to do the last Race war races, but they are Collectors Edition races. if you don't have CE then they are not there.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

I think EA tryed to make this game leaned towards long-term online game, Stig, wich is fine if you ask me. Im ok with racing online more then in career, but its only viable when theres maybe 1 chreater race to maybe 1000 non-cheater races. Then it could be fine. But as i see it from people`s reports here almost every 3rd game got its own nooblet.
eclipse96racer
Ricer
Ricer

carbon gsx

Post by eclipse96racer »

ok i know it says avoid 20 road blocks ive done 31 can anyone tell me what im doing wrong
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Probably theres more requerments for the award then?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I don't have my 360 connected to the Internet cause atm there is no Inet cable in my bedroom I only got a network cable to my studie where the PC is standing.
As soon as I get the PC version I will play online but I think I have to connect the 360 also fulltime cause I want to have those reward cards.
eclipse96racer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by eclipse96racer »

i have already done other req. it want let me get the roadblocks.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

I've just unlocked the plymouth Road Runner, it's an online unlock. You have to get lvl 8 for it. It's not tunable, but it's available in 2 colors, yellow and red, with black stripes. Now, I'm almost done on getting the GTO, that's the easiest Online reward Card to get.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

yeah try to get the 911 GT3 RS, I doubt you get a chance to race a EA moderator and win...
Rolly{ROM}
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Rolly{ROM} »

I would like to know how could I get the MR2 and 911 GT3 to my garage :(
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

so the current gens don't got all the cars?
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Can someone put a save with all the cars you need to unlock online cuz i can't go online for some reason so maybe someone can put his save with all cars?
BASGTA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BASGTA »

I would like to know how to unlock the Corolla, Infiniti G35, Europo, and the IS300.
Unlocked
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Unlocked »

BASGTA wrote:I would like to know how to unlock the Corolla, Infiniti G35, Europo, and the IS300.
For the Lotus Europe S, you need to reach Online XP Level 50 (That's a lot of time!)
For the IS300, you only need to reach Online XP Level 1. (Just a couple of races and it's done).
Unlocked
Ricer
Ricer

Re: carbon gsx

Post by Unlocked »

eclipse96racer wrote:ok i know it says avoid 20 road blocks ive done 31 can anyone tell me what im doing wrong
You gotta do it in one single Pursuit. The grand total doesn't matter…
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Rolly{ROM} wrote:I would like to know how could I get the MR2 and 911 GT3 to my garage :(
it's an online thing mate, go @ the Reward Cards section, press 1, to go to Online one's and there are the "steps" you have to do for the cars, preety hard I'll say.
Race_Fury
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Race_Fury »

THats jus stupid.i mean i have a ps2 and expect us to unlock the cars to play online when THERES NO ONLINE!
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Just unlocked the LP640, didn't ride it yet, still trying on the 99Eclipse, and I'm 100% sure, that when we will unlock it, it will unlock both vers. : custom and stock, just like the IS300.

I've noticed a nice thing in the game, if you just don't press any directional keys in the game, for a few seconds, the camera moves somewhere lower/side of the car, the gauges and everything disappear, until you press Accelerate. It's a great position for SS.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I got 88% of the rewardcards I am now working hard on getting the Eclipse and the Chevelle SS. but they both take alot of time to get.

How do I get 1.000.000 in cash cause I the damn racing only give you 500 (750 if you use 2 crewmembers that give you a race bonus.

I spend all my money on getting all the 3 car classes and getting cars that are fast enough to race with. I won like 1.3 million but I had to buy 6 exotics, 6 tuners and am now working on getting a garage full of muscles for the last of the 3 reward cards.
the fastest way is doing free roam challenges but that also gives a max of 1000, so that will take a long time to even get the 2 extra muscle cars I need for the reward, and I don't even want to think how long it will take me to get the reward for having 1 mil.

I just unlocked the Pursuit interceptor but can't find it in the carlists I did find the Pursuit Cruiser and the Firetruck but the Interceptor... no Idea where it is....

I still have to do 8 Gold challenges but man I can't get past them...is it me or is racing on the 360 harder then with the PC, cause I had a hard time with alot of the challenges. and still can't get past some races (gold)
Unlocked
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Unlocked »

TheStig wrote:I just unlocked the Pursuit interceptor but can't find it in the carlists I did find the Pursuit Cruiser and the Firetruck but the Interceptor... no Idea where it is....
Should be right next to the Crusier. The "Interceptor" is the Police Corvette, Muscle Tier 3, titled "PALMONT PD2."
I still have to do 8 Gold challenges but man I can't get past them...is it me or is racing on the 360 harder then with the PC, cause I had a hard time with alot of the challenges. and still can't get past some races (gold)
It sure wasn't hard on the PC. The toughest for me was the Gold Canyon Drift Challange. Took almost 10 retries.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

TheStig wrote:I got 88% of the rewardcards I am now working hard on getting the Eclipse and the Chevelle SS. but they both take alot of time to get.

How do I get 1.000.000 in cash cause I the damn racing only give you 500 (750 if you use 2 crewmembers that give you a race bonus.

I spend all my money on getting all the 3 car classes and getting cars that are fast enough to race with. I won like 1.3 million but I had to buy 6 exotics, 6 tuners and am now working on getting a garage full of muscles for the last of the 3 reward cards.
the fastest way is doing free roam challenges but that also gives a max of 1000, so that will take a long time to even get the 2 extra muscle cars I need for the reward, and I don't even want to think how long it will take me to get the reward for having 1 mil.

I just unlocked the Pursuit interceptor but can't find it in the carlists I did find the Pursuit Cruiser and the Firetruck but the Interceptor... no Idea where it is....

for geting 1mil, I guess tge best way is to start the career over again, but this time won't spend so much money.

EDIT: I've started a new career with the muscles this time .. but didn't made too much, because I had to create a new Alias, and the rewards here don't count to the 1st one .. so I guess, it will be for me to start every race again, a nd win almost 1k/race to reach to 1 mil :shock: ... oh and I had a good thought about the muscles, but it's all messed up, those cars are like soap on the road, sliding everywhere ... iihh :sick:
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I had the same problem, that when you start a new career you start all over again, but then it also did that in MW.

it is almost impossible to get all 3 car classes full (garage) and get cars that are fast enough to beat the game with and still keep 1mil

I did go online and already won the Pontiac GTO and IS300. and even beat a EA moderator the only things to get are the ones that take time.
I'm now at XP6 after about 2 hours of racing.

BTW I almost always race Tier 1 cars, is IMO more exiting than the ultra fast cars of T3 cause everybody uses a Lemans....
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

TheStig wrote:I had the same problem, that when you start a new career you start all over again, but then it also did that in MW.

it is almost impossible to get all 3 car classes full (garage) and get cars that are fast enough to beat the game with and still keep 1mil

I did go online and already won the Pontiac GTO and IS300. and even beat a EA moderator the only things to get are the ones that take time.
I'm now at XP6 after about 2 hours of racing.

BTW I almost always race Tier 1 cars, is IMO more exiting than the ultra fast cars of T3 cause everybody uses a Lemans....
Wow moderator???

Return to “Carbon”