Pagani Zonda F 746.97 MPH

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

and the worst thing is, that there's no protection against pirated games(I'm a user) but I will buy the org game soon. The only hope is that there cheatty fellas won't play any ranked games
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

danyutz wrote:The only hope is that there cheatty fellas won't play any ranked games
If it's possible to cheat online, you can bet your ass that someone's gonna do it... It's sad... :(
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Instead on making cheats and all sorts of trainers, why don't you "crackerheads" or "minihackers" or whatever you are called, create some kind of Private Server, so we can play online, not to just stuck our cars into EA's servers. If you managed to make trainers, and reach out speeds on road, that only planes could reach up on air, you could try up 1 server.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

^^ Damn Godspeed was pwned in all posts above :shock: big time
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

Boosted420a wrote:Hmm ,I thought I read some where that the EA server would be able detect cheats and not count the score/record for that person.

I busted my bumbum trying to set some speedtrap records, only to have some F4G with a trainer destroy it. 5 speed traps, over 3000mph total, makes me sick. Trying to get over 1000 legit is hard enough.
You are right....Maybe the online servers should have PB to kick those stupid freaking cheaters. Although cheats are also updating so fast like Virus, at least PB can kick some of them outta my way. :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SomeKindOfMonster »

Why don't you sell your copy of Carbon and buy yourself a podium Godspeed, then you can sit in your room and preach to the wall about how good you are at cheating. People who can't handle a bit of stiff competition make me sick. The problem is, more and more people are learning how to make trainers etc, and making it shiznit for everyone else
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

This is america freedom of speech.

Quote: from the Speed Cheater

If you all want to give me the smackdown on This that is fine but remember,

If you want anything changed in a game what ever it might be you are cheating.

Something everyone wants is to buy any car from the car lot. This would be Cheating!

Don't try to justify that's ok because it's still cheating a cheater is a cheater.

Another Example: How would you like a twin turbo on your car, If someone made the mod alot would like to try it. That would be cheating, No Justifying Changing a game in any fourm or factor. Cheating.

unQuote:

I have never posted my thought's about another person on this fourm or any other in that matter.

I have one 700mph on the leaderboard big deal. This was not to be posted to be BASHED Many times. Out of 510+ Views A few bashed me.

Someone Needs to Post a Anti-Cheater's Poll See How many cheater there are out there.
60% 70% maybe more maybe less.

HAVE A NICE DAY

GodSpeed The Speed Cheater .... Speed is in my name

PS: I Cheat on my home car also it's modified for speed!
Last edited by GodSpeed on 08 Nov 2006, 04:47, edited 1 time in total.
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Pagani Zonda F 746.97 MPH

Post by marshallpre1 »

GodSpeed wrote:Team GodSpeed

On The LeaderBoard

Check point

Morgan Beach OffRamp

746.97 MPH

Need For Speed Speed Record... lol

well i dont know how you guys can seriously call GODSPEED a cheater. i mean if you read his post, it says "need for speed record... lol" meaning haha its a joke its funny... but i do know what you mean with the cheaters who play online. I hate it. Thats why im not playing online. if we can somehow set up a dedicated nfsunlimited server, that would be sick :)
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SomeKindOfMonster »

GodSpeed wrote:This is america freedom of speech.

Something everyone wants is to buy any car from the car lot. This would be Cheating!
Little bit hypocrytical when you have another thread wanting help on unlcoking every car for your garage. And you can flame me all you want about cheating, I use an Xbox, so cant cheat
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

Don't try to justify that's ok because it's still cheating a cheater is a cheater.

Another Example: How would you like a twin turbo on your car, If someone made the mod alot would like to try it. That would be cheating, No Justifying Changing a game in any fourm or factor. Cheating.
What makes me, or other people on this forum care about ur post was: Speed Cheat, Infinite NOS cheat.....
It's freaking pointless if u have infinte NOS and Speed cheat activated.No matter how fast u are going, it's still POINTLESS
Who cares about getting so fast by using speed cheats??

OK we are "cheaters" then as we used hex, then what about you???
You used a trainer to unlock cars, and you also used Speed Cheats on that unlocked car.
So you are a "Freaking Cheater" then....Don't you think so??
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

I don't like to play online games much either because of trainer's and yes I think trainers shouldn't be workable online games.

But this show's if it works I bet you at least one person in every mach is using a trainer.

I use the trainer off line yes it is no fun online. I just played a ranked game and it posted it online I wasn't racing anyone but computer.

The computer cheats to 180+ mph around corners yeah right I hit the wall

Maybe in the upcoming patch there will be a fix so no one can cheat online.

A fair Race Is A Fair Race.

I think I have played 10 games online. If someone beats me by 30+ seconds they are cheating I think.

I only like Racing games and stronghold type games.

Cheating Online Is unfair to others that don't Cheat Yes!

EVOIII:

Maybe EA Can Put Cheater in the LeaderBoard when They Cheat and you can click a tab in the chat window No Cheaters, and it sends you to a cheat free Race. Puts all the cheats in a Race by them selfs :) I know they could do this
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

GodSpeed wrote: I use the trainer off line yes it is no fun online.
[-X

cheating in 1 game messes u up... now everytime u play online remember - u only reached where u reached by cheating...
Raynar05
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Raynar05 »

OH NO U DIT'ENT!!!
Vita
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Vita »

Trainers = :(

My evo can just hit 224MHP with a trainer :\
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

unQuote:

I have never posted my thought's about another person on this fourm or any other in that matter.

I have one 700mph on the leaderboard big deal. This was not to be posted to be BASHED Many times. Out of 510+ Views A few bashed me.

Someone Needs to Post a Anti-Cheater's Poll See How many cheater there are out there.
60% 70% maybe more maybe less.

HAVE A NICE DAY

GodSpeed The Speed Cheater .... Speed is in my name

PS: I Cheat on my home car also it's modified for speed!
So we hit a nerve there...

Why is it so important for you to cheat? Infinite NOS, super acceleration, unlocking all cars without having proven yourself worthy of them... You're supposed to be happy each time you get to a new car, and excited to try it out...

The only game I "cheat" in is GTA. AFTER I've completed the missions, I start to install new cars and other things, which is to make the game last longer for me. I think it's sad that the more recent NFS games don't have that option, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna cheat.

And why bring up real life cars to this? I've never considered tuning in real life to be cheating. :?
????
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ???? »

I used the trainer when i was playing around with hex editing, sometimes I use cheats, but never online
AZ
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by AZ »

It's okay to use trainers offline, but online: NO!
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

i admit i also use trainers OFFLINE but never online unless we all agree to use them between me and my buddies. we use them when we " cruise " around and we just want to have fun and in singleplayer they can add intensity to the pursuits
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

I don't use trainers at all
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

darknight788 wrote: we use them when we " cruise " around
Is there a Cruise mode in online? :?
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

it is actually aglitch, but if you choos multiplayer online and then sprint races and you select the first sprint track that comes up, then at the start turn around around then you have free roam with whomever you are racing, too bad there isnt any traffic or cops but still it is fun to play like demolition derby with cement trucks and so on
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Lol, that's interesting .. seems that the game has a lot of glitchs
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

WTF does freedom of speech have to do with cheating in an online game?

And most of the NFSUnlimited users arent from America
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Online cheating is for attention whores.

That's all I can say.
A-spec
Drift King
Drift King

Post by A-spec »

Well, if you are using traner and what not offline or for fun. Thats ok, but online, that make the other players that don't use cheats not want to play online. It is a shame people do that. :(

Return to “Carbon”