Carbon 49 Cars Unlocked!

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Yeah I was suprised to see I unlocked it (and got a xbox achievement for it) I don't know when I raced a EA moderator but I clearly won.
I never thought I would get that and get stuck with never being able to race the 911 GT3 RS.
But luckely I did.

I now have a winning streak of 6 wich isn't bad I think.

I found out that racing Tier 1 and 2 is alot more fun then Tier 3.
In tier 3 you only race Audi Lemans, but if you choose tier 2 or 1 you get a nice pack of cars ranging from classic muscles RX8s 240s etc.
It is alot more fun and challenging cause you stay close to each other, and battle it out with driving skills instead of pure speed like in Tier 3.

In Tier 1 the 240SX is godlike.
a few times I raced a few stock tier 1 cars: a stock Camaro and a stock RX8
And I was just toying with them it was almost sad for them, I raced a speedtrap and I wasn't going full trottle and slowing down near a camera just to let them get more points then me on some cameras so it looks like a tight race. and near the end I went full trottle and won... and waited in front of the finishline for them, while doing some 360s :D
But other then the 240SX the cars are pretty equally matched.

Only thing that annoys me is that everytime the race is finished a other person is the leader and can change the settings, and some idiots change it back to Tier 3 and race Audis again and spoil the fun.
Business
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Business »

my problem is that no one knows how to drive. they all get the damn audi r8 and just understeer through all the turns and crash me into the wall, since hit detection is always on. :roll:

a lot of times i just use my Lancer Evo in sprints against these guys with the Audi and i still win. i do agree with the 240 being excellent against other tier 1 cars. too bad you cant do an engine swap on it and get an SR20 powered 240 :D
'93 Cobra
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by '93 Cobra »

i have no idea what an SR20 is, but S54 ftw!
Game Completion: 86%
Career Completion: 100%
Challenge Series Completion: 66%
11/11/06
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

TheStig wrote: I now have a winning streak of 6 which isn't bad I think.
I got 10 winning streaks already.....:D
I raced a guy(using Audi) in Canyon, and he got "owned" by my M3. :lol:
After some cayon races, I did some Sprint races. I was the only guy who is not driving the Audi....Everybuddy was in the Darius Audi(same color, vinyl, looks like a team....) :lol:
But I won 4 or 5 races, that makes me 10 winning streaks

Hey TheStig, how can you choose to race Tier 1, 2 cars???
I chose "Max Tier 2" in the menu, and a random game came up, saying "Max Tier 3".....wth???
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

TheStig wrote: I found out that racing Tier 1 and 2 is alot more fun then Tier 3.
In tier 3 you only race Audi Lemans, but if you choose tier 2 or 1 you get a nice pack of cars ranging from classic muscles RX8s 240s etc.
It is alot more fun and challenging cause you stay close to each other, and battle it out with driving skills instead of pure speed like in Tier 3.
where are you playing my friends? I want to play with you, I just want to know what hrs you play so we could join in.

I want to ask something .. did you guys noticed the chineese vinyl marks on the Kenji's Evo? they were onto the back of the trunk, I can't find those .. so I think that it's somekind of boss unique vinyl .. I surely like chineese signs.

Return to “Carbon”