Find with defensive/challenge races

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Dagon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Find with defensive/challenge races

Post by Dagon »

I noticed that you still get challenged in random encounters by gangs even if you're taken over all their territories (I've beaten two TFK nubs even though I have beaten their leader already); and also that you'll still get attacked by rival gangs even if you've taken every territory over.

Defensive races seem to be related to whenever you 'spend time' ingame. Spending time seems to entail starting a race (even if you leave it instantly after it's started it counts some kind of timer) or being chased by cops and escaping.

Seems like this'd make restarting careermode less needed unless you're very low on money.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

In order to complete all the reward cards, you will have to do a step for a reward card, that is called "Iron Wall", where you have to successfully complete 20 Defensive Races.
Dagon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Dagon »

Yeah, what I'm saying is that you don't need to the start the game over for these, apparently.

Speaking of which, how can you find out how many defensive races you've done? There's no statistic for it.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

I don't know, never saw any stats ... I just made them until the reward sign appeared.
cMw
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by cMw »

danyutz wrote:I don't know, never saw any stats ... I just made them until the reward sign appeared.
bingo, when i beat it again recently(just yesterday) every other race i did in darius's territory i had to a defensive race..it was actually quite annoying especially after i had already gotten the reward card

Return to “Carbon”