Need For Speed 11 Wishlist

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
VladikRudy0017
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Need For Speed 11 Wishlist

Post by VladikRudy0017 »

So pretty much of us have beat Carbon. Great game but as always there are glitches and things people really wanted in the game but werent there. So write a list of wishes that you have for NFS: 11.
  • Bigger cities. More freeways.

Drag.

More Cars!

Community Support.. (MOD TOOLS).

A smooth running game.

Day and night racing. Race in real time all around the city with a hundred people racing in 1 city at once online.
vegettoxp
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by vegettoxp »

I also finished Carbon and I wasn't really happy with carbon. I would say it was a OK game. I really enjoyed MW for then Carbon. For the next version of NFS, this is what my wish list would be:

A lot of Freeways, More Roads

Day and Night Settings

More Drifting

More Cool Cars (I don't enjoy old cars)

A lot of MODS for the cars

More Cops

Longer Missions

And More Real Life Feeling to the game.

This is what I have so far.

Just for FYI, How long before we see a new NFS Game Title?

P.S. Fusion
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

These are the most important:
1. No more pre-tuned bonus cars, every SINGLE car should be involved in the career mode.
2. No more unlocks that require playing online, playing online is fine, but the requirements for unlocking those things are just ridiculous.

And,
1. Don't make us to play forever to get $1 million
2. Don't give me the effects that I don't want, e.g. Rain
3. Fix the AI traffic plx, they always appear in shortcuts, wrong side of the freeway
4. Longer Story, more missions
5. More freeways/highways that I can drive fast
6. I want more cops, tons of cops...I had so much fun in MW
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

a better sense of speed is just one of the many things i would like to see
dln
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dln »

EVO_VIII wrote: 1. No more pre-tuned bonus cars, every SINGLE car should be involved in the career mode.
2. No more unlocks that require playing online, playing online is fine, but the requirements for unlocking those things are just ridiculous.
3. Fix the AI traffic plx, they always appear in shortcuts, wrong side of the freeway
agreed, especially the first one, but i would prefer more shortcuts and side streets. There's only a few in carbon and it makes escaping the cops annoying. a cohesive freeway system would be nice too (a couple of really big loops that connect in a couple of places, more like mw than carbon)

a longer career, more drifting, more cool cars, mod tools, would also be good. day and night would be really cool as well, especially if it had an effect on gameplay.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

EVO_VIII wrote: 2. Don't give me the effects that I don't want, e.g. Rain

That would be very realistic, always nice weather.

I really don't mind the very long challenges like the 1 million dollar I already got it, you just need to figure out how to do it without cheating, thats the challenge.

I wouldn't even mind if the game doesn't have a storyline. but if it does make a good long one, and like you said with all cars for in the storyline.
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

Okay my wishlist is

More cars (oldies)
More drift races
More gameplay time
More autosculpture things
Bigger cities
Smarter cops
More tuning capabilites
All the cars should be modifiebel
And harder to beat bosses
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I would like to see the following:

1. Hitting AI opponent cars makes them go off-line - no more of this silly solid granite cars that are on ****ing rails!

2. More classic oldies - and ALL cars available in career. I was really looking forward to driving the Chevelle SS...

3. Completing career unlocks everything - I'm p*ssed off already with having to do the challenges to unlock the cars I want to drive & other parts. I've finished career, I want access to everything, FFS. And I'm blowed if I'm paying any more money to unlock stuff in a game I've already paid £30 for.

4. More European cars.

5. A proper damage model - if I drive into the back of a car at 150 MPH, I want to see the back end cave in - not just a minor scratch. I'm not talking reality here - let's face it, if you hit something at 40MPH in real life, you're pretty likely to damage the engine, wheels, steering, etc and not be able to drive any further. But a damage model for the racing cars similar to that for the police cars would be acceptable.

6. The game to be realeased clear of Class A bugs - i.e. it doesn't crash to desktop all the time.

7. Real-life cities (obviously without real-life traffic levels though) complete with landmarks.

8. Daylight racing - please let Underground 3 (sorry, Carbon) be the last of the all night-time racing games.

9. More drift racing, but without the auto-correct steering - more like in Underground 1.

Can't think of anything else at the moment. That'll do for now!
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

the most important things to me is:

Make a REAL city!!!!! not a city that built for racer!

ALL cars in the game SHOULD be tuneble, not more freaking "per" tuned cars!!!

An acceptable storyline, and not more rush works!!! it doesn't matter to me if the game takes 4 or 6 years to build as long as everything is good enough.
dln
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dln »

DarrenR21373 wrote: 7. Real-life cities (obviously without real-life traffic levels though) complete with landmarks.
i think a real life traffic mode would be pretty fun to try out. obviously not for career, but like an option for quick race or something. only really on freeway tracks though.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

There is not much specific stuff I want in, basicly all I care about is some good races and good cars.

I think EA needs to build the tracks first and then build a city around it so we can have some really good racetracks, some races in Carbon aren't bad but if you take Underground 1 for instane it had alot better tracks in it.
The canyon tracks wheren't bad. but some where abit to twisty to make for a good race track they where better suited as pure drift track.

It needs daylight also 24hour clock, but make it slower then for instance the GTA sereis cause it went way to fast there. it needs to change slowly and be light for a long time and dark for a long time.

but most importantly get back some older exotics, the game has classic muscle and new muscle and classic 90's tuners and brand new ones.
But all exotics are 2004+
I would like to see cars like a Lamborghini Diablo VT/SV, Lamborghini Countach QV 25th, McLaren F1, BMW M5 (E39) Jaguar XJ220.

And I know it is almost impossible but hé I would love to see Ferrari back in the game, also with classics like the 355 F1 spider, F50 and the 550M

And if they make a class/tier system again do it RIGHT!
skorpion47
Stock
Stock

Post by skorpion47 »

TheStig, you forgot a Lamborghini Miura :D That was a cool classic Lambo, older than the Countach too.

Basically what these guys said is about right, I want a better game experience. Carbon didn't deliver much new, and where is head/taillight modifications??!
omg_drifting_firetruck
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by omg_drifting_firetruck »

Drift races that are like NFSU2, headlight/tailight, neon, day/night racing, no more silly free roam challenges, bigger cities, Dynos like NFSU2 so we can tune our cars, Honda cars (what happened to the honda cars? havent seen any since MW, i mean the NSX isnt bad that could be a Tier 3 car)
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

I think the tier system sucks ... Personally, I'd rather have realistic car pricing and performance ..

AI still needs a lot of work ... The auto-catchup BS is really annoying ... The traffic is still retarded ... Sorry, but no one in reality is going to take a left turn in front of a car going 150 mph ...

No more teammates ...

Every car in the game should be able to be purchased in career mode ... Pre-Tuned cars are fine, IMO, as long as there is also a stock variant in career.

Tuning system from Underground 2 complete with dyno ...

Unlocking sucks, IMO ... Every car and upgrade should be available from the start with realistic pricing structures ... If EA wants to make it tougher to get the higher-end cars and gear, make money more difficult to attain ... Start off with $20,000, buy a low-end car, work your way up to the better cars (like Gran Turismo) ...

An MMO racing option would be sweet ...
Raynar05
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Raynar05 »

for an ARCADE racing game, NFS is really good , all i want is more cars *preferably tuners* and more customization
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

More highways;more more big cities(like in San Andreas-if U want to arrive in the other city U must go on the highway),more more more custumizatio(the idea with the Autosculpt is good but must improve it,visual section in Carbon is good but the thing that isn't in Carbon is the interior customization:the perfect game will be that in U can modify your seats,sound,dash EVERYTHING!).

But another idea of another NFS game will be that with the real world aftermarket parts like Veilside,Sparco ,Recaro some of these :P .But i think EA will never do this game bcuz they can't.They couldn't make neither the NFS X!!In this section I don't like this part of EA.These companies won't be proud to see their parts in game like NFS ??!!
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i agree wiht all of you, and add one thing-
Current gen consoles are mostly equal:
cars/features- current gen=next gen
graphics- current gen<next gen
it totally sucked how only next gen and pc were able to drive a shelby gt500 and toyota mr2 yet ps2 users are only able to play the mr2 in challenge sreries.
Picc84
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Picc84 »

I would like to see it just like GTASA, or Midnight Club 1(i think its one) were the cities are huge, but there are multiple... not just towns... and well... I think the drifting should be more in the game, I realy enjoy that...
KalRulesUK
Ricer
Ricer

Post by KalRulesUK »

i think there should b a test strip

a strip of road that never ends so you can realy find the top speed of your car with no crashed all you have to do is accelerate and nos
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Well i have learn that it doesn't matter what we wish for or to report bugs to EA, they have and will always do as it please them and we have nothing to say about it. To bad tho that they will never learn by their mistakes, ether they must be nonchalant or just feeble minded.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Well:

Interior tunnig--> i love this in Tokyo Xtreme Racer....believe me it's so cooool!!!!

Bigger city! ( i wish my city is used as a base for the next nfs........dreaming....)
pics of my city:

doing some incredibe drifting here...

night racing...cool?

outside of the city:

This is by far, my favourite pic, i want to be racing in this great "speedway", man, i magine racing with my rx8 here, near the sea....

A beautiful view of a hill:

What else??
MORE GAME SUPPORT LIKE PATCHES SOLVING BUGS, CRASHES AND ALL THAT STUFF!!!!
KalRulesUK
Ricer
Ricer

Post by KalRulesUK »

better detail of customisation like underground 2 or import tuner challage (change sidemorror) e.t.c or get lambo doors again and the rep for the mags with speeker/boot customisation again
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

here's my list:

more cars( 25 for each class and i really want Honda/Acura in there :( ) and also have civilian cars in career mode
Drag(yes i know it's annoying but i miss it)
Larger City
All CARS in career mode
Less bugs/crashes and stuff
Body kits that are actually aerodyamicly designed
New cops models (tried of crusier/gto/vette)
A sweet Damage Models
Keep the canyon( goes up and downhill) and drift
All races give u the same amount of $$ when u finshed career mode (like in most wanted)
that's all i can thnk of
Cargozer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cargozer »

- Working, decent multiplay system. (U2 alike)
- Rain makes the track a bit more slippery than non-rainy
- Tires wear out (the more you accelerate or the longer you drive, the less grip they have, better tires dont wear out as soon as the crappiers)
- Heatable Engine (heat it too much and it blows, you could buy cooler's or so)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Here's my wishlist:

1. More cop-involved offline quickraces
2. Day/Dusk racing (or night, if it must, as long as sunsets are there)
3. Any car in the game should be unlockable through normal gameplay (doesn't matter online or offline) and should be available to buy in career.
4. Bring back drag
5. The non circuit/sprint/speedtrap/checkpoint races should be difficulty controlled. For example, when drifting on Easy difficulty, give the car Carbon-like physics. But when drifting on Hard difficulty, give the car more realistic physics. Same applies to drag racing, that is make the Easy mode like Most Wanted and UG2 (lane shifting), and make Hard mode where you have full control over the car.
6. You should be able to choose the difficulty of career, and races should change accordingly
7. Keep free roam challenges
8. Add free roam to quickrace
9. Add an option to totally disable the UI so that a full screen shot can be taken
10. Give a free moving camera for Photomode
11. All areas on the map should be connected, and you should be able to drive there
12. More highways and straitways. Some of us want to test the limits of the car we drive
13. Bring back Dyno Tuning. It may have been more involved than some wanted, but it was still good.
14. Keep the new vinyl system but add more layers
15. Add more Autosculpt kits
16. Add the ability to "smart mirror" decals and numbers
17. Beta test the game to get out most kinks
18. Make the game compatible with DX9 and not just DX10.
19. Bring back Replay Mode, with the ability to export replays as mpegs or other out-of-game viewable files

Wow, that was a lot, wasn't it?
Last edited by prince1142003 on 26 Nov 2006, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “ProStreet”