Gay randomization

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
killer30
Ricer
Ricer

Gay randomization

Post by killer30 »

isnt it dumb, dont know about the other nfs games, when im on NFSU 2 in free run the cars which challenge me our randomized and look gay yet they still have a 10 rating?
EA should really fix this if it is like that in the other games it bugs the hell out of me
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

that is from an old game dude.....and it's not a bug at all, is just the cars are randomized in appareance and performance (well, they have your same performance parts) but anyway...not gay imo.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Just the way they look is sometimes REALLY wierd.
omg_drifting_firetruck
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by omg_drifting_firetruck »

nfsu2 right? i know its kinda messed up sometimes
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Yup, it's messed up, but it's stable and has no cheating AI. Carbon could learn a lot from the way that was made :P
BAS231187
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BAS231187 »

nfs carbon fixes this by making all the cars have a certain vinyl set up. they all look reasonably good so im not complaining. but i did like going up against the bright pink skyline. lol and every now and then it would come up with a suprisingly good combination that maybe u woudnt have thought of
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

IMO NFS U1 had the best system, a set of fixed cars.
later nfs games U2 MW and Carbon had a very unrealistic scene.

for instance the last racewars, you are racing against 19 tier 3 cars. there are like 6 Murciélagos 5 Carrera GTs, 5 Challengers and 4 skylines. that is just completely unrealistic for 1!!! city. MW and U2 had the same problem there where to many diffirent racers with a load of cars.

It would be great if EA made like lets say 50 racers/names with all 1 car that you can recognize wich they upgrade along the way or they buy a new car later in the career etc.
It really looked totally unrealistic to see so many diffirent expensive and exclusive cars.

but that atleast is my opinion.
omg_drifting_firetruck
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by omg_drifting_firetruck »

TheStig wrote:IMO NFS U1 had the best system, a set of fixed cars.
later nfs games U2 MW and Carbon had a very unrealistic scene.

for instance the last racewars, you are racing against 19 tier 3 cars. there are like 6 Murciélagos 5 Carrera GTs, 5 Challengers and 4 skylines. that is just completely unrealistic for 1!!! city. MW and U2 had the same problem there where to many diffirent racers with a load of cars.

It would be great if EA made like lets say 50 racers/names with all 1 car that you can recognize wich they upgrade along the way or they buy a new car later in the career etc.
It really looked totally unrealistic to see so many diffirent expensive and exclusive cars.

but that atleast is my opinion.
Thats the point of a GAME, u see things u dont usually see in real life.

unless u move to some rich city where everyone drives a expensive car. good luck.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

first, you don't have to quote me when my post is right above yours... :roll:

I know a game is suposed to be something you don't see in your normal live but it should have abit of realism to it. or else we can make houses round like a ball and cars in the game floating, you don't see that in real life also.

alot of expensive cars isn't bad but more lamborghinis in 1 city then there are in real life. If I drive a Gallardo in the game and I race against 10 other Gallardos my exotic car suddenly feels alot less exotic... you know what I mean?? (I know it is just a game)
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

DarrenR21373 wrote:..and has no cheating AI
ROFL
omg you made my day :D :lol:

how about this:
im driving a fully upgraded rx8, tuned properly, using nos.. going like 380km/h or whatever at outer ring
a firetrucking 206!!! closes 1500m in less than 10 seconds............ okaaaaaaayyy......:roll:

sorry for kinda offtopic but just had to reply to that :shock:
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Hmmmm, I never suffered that in U2 - I normally won my races by a mile :D

Now in MW I'be been passed by a Cobalt near the end of a race when I was driving a McLaren SLR flat out 8)

Anyway, back on topic before we get shot :D

At least some of the mixes generated by the computer of colours and parts gave you a good laugh - problem was, you'd be laughing so much, you'd crash due to the tears rolling down your face :P

Return to “Carbon”