Car List PS2

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
curtydc
Ricer
Ricer

Car List PS2

Post by curtydc »

I was wondering which cars are not in the PS2 Basic Version (not the special edition). I've only got around 33 cars unlocked in career mode, and a couple others unlocked from the reward cards, the GT3 Porsche (don't know how I got that one). Also, I unlocked the Police Interceptor through the reward cards, but I can't find it anywhere? That's not a car performance/visual upgrade is it? Technically that would be a Crown Victoria or it's computer chip in real life. So what is the Police Interceptor in the game, cuz I can't find anything called that in all my car lists.
dln
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dln »

it should be in the custom cars section when you go to quick race
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Or bonus
dln
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dln »

well, i checked, and it was in custom on mine (pc ce)
curtydc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by curtydc »

Yeah, I still don't have the Corvette Police Interceptor anywhere in Bonus or Special. I've got all the reward cards except the 1,000,000 cash ballance card. I suppose it's just a glitch, and I'll never have that car now, I wonder if anyone else with the PS2 version has had this problem?
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

yea i got the ps2 version and call me insane but i gotta do about 462 free roam challenges. anyways i was checking the bonus and custom car sections and found no corvette police interceptor :(
curtydc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by curtydc »

I think we've been had. I'm done with EA games from here on out, they've all been shabby over the last few years. Since Underground 1 this series has gone down the drain, I thought Most Wanted was a good improvement for the series, but Carbon took that improvement and tossed it away.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

I know, i have the collectors edition for PS2, and apparently, says i have it, i have the 1,000,000 cash thing, and still dont have it. :cry:

P.S. The Chevelle is a big waste of time. It sucks and can only get it in Quick Race mode.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

how did you get the 911 gt3 rs? i cant see it in the reward cards or challenge series. btw, i have the collectors edition
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

guessing u gotta get 911 gt3 rs online
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

The GT3RS (at least for PC and XBox 360 versions) is only unlockable by beating an EA moderator in an Online game.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

well, he says he has the ps2 version.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

but ps2 doesn't have the online feature, yet u got the 911 rs this is confusing :?
curtydc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by curtydc »

Hey sorry guys, I was almost certain I had it after the first time I beat the game, but looking back on my second time around the career mode I don't have it. I'm not sure if I was mistaken or did somehow unlock the car and no longer have it, but the current verdict is, I don't have it. Sorry for the mix up.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

something tells me Ea is not gonna make nfs for current gen consoles
curtydc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by curtydc »

That's the vibe I'm getting too. You know, it's funny, because all it would take is a large enough protest (in the form of not buying EA games for an entire year) to fix these problems. Losing an entire year's profit would hurt EA enough to put an impression on them that maybe they need to satisfy the fans a little bit more instead of there wallets, because we control there income...
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

if Ea is making their games for next-gen, i don't wanna spend money on a new console :(
curtydc
Ricer
Ricer

Post by curtydc »

I'm about ready to sell my xBox and PS2 along with all my games just for a Wii, the nun-chucks look so much fun! And then theres Halo 3, but that's a whole separate story, I'll wait for that one to come down a bit.
FunHamster
Ricer
Ricer

Post by FunHamster »

wii sounds like a really great idea, but i'm not sure if the idea will hold together...

Return to “Carbon”