My new NFS Carbon Battle Zone

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

My new NFS Carbon Battle Zone

Post by blah2 »

Before you post shiznit read all the stuff!

http://nfsbattlezone.lx.ro is my new website related to NFS Carbon territory battles.
(There's a EN button for English translation) It's based on a fictional map divided in 16 sectors. Each one has a name (randomly from the game) so we can battle for them. It currently supports these team colors: Red, Blue(locked),Green,Yellow,Pink,Cyan.

Each team shall choose a small territory to be it's "homeland".(We've already chosen South Fortuna). Teams must be made up from 2 or 3 players max.

Each crew shall choose it's own 3 tracks for battle; also the crew's boss shall choose 2 races(canyon and whatever). The teams must race the 1st 3 races. If 2 races are won by the attacking team, the bosses battle in the 2 tracks of the defender. If the attacker loses, well he loses :).

WARNING! If at the canyon and the whatever race gets up with a draw, you need to choose a random track (when you edit settings in the game's lobby). Who wins the random race is the winner. Capish?

WARNING! - The webpage takes longer to load. The city map takes longer (read the 3th post in this thread).

Also NO TRAINERS (INFINITE NOS).
ONLY 'MY CARS' CARS.
NO CUSTOM CARS (Audi, BMW, etc.)

NEW RULE! - You have to play Tier1 on any races when you have 1 territory. (the defender must play as Tier1 too.)
You have to play Tier2 or Tier1 on any races when you have 2 territories. (the defender must play as Tier2 or Tier1 too.)
You have to play Tier1,Tier2,Tier3 on any races when you have 3+ territories. (the defender must play as Tier3,Tier2,Tier1 too.)
Last edited by blah2 on 17 Dec 2006, 15:43, edited 1 time in total.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Idea sound very good, but that page comes out extremely slowly. Btw, so all this race thingy goes through online gaming? Then trainers should not be allowed, eh?
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

NO trainers
I can't open the page. Does anybody have the same problem?
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

It's a Romanian host. If you know a good international host or you are willing to host me 20 mb of space (for the city map and english version) please do so. Anyway when you click the City map wait, no really, wait, because ii've put the images as backgrounds at a cell so i can put any text over it :)

Also i shall edit the 1st post.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Interesting. Ill like to see what others think about this idea.
korge
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

What the firetruck? 49 views and no firetruck mail or replies? This sucks.
yammer_y2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yammer_y2 »

cool idea, but i can't view the page either.

how sad...
*sig removed for being too big. limits are 550x120px and 50kb*

Return to “Carbon”