Change Main Menu Music in NFSC

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
Robert
Ricer
Ricer

Change Main Menu Music in NFSC

Post by Robert »

Hello all,

Is there any way to change that horrible menu music in nfsc..the same horrible music keeps playing like i am in a horror movie or something?

also,i have another question about the tuning,there are three sliders most of the time,do i just adjust one of them or all three are related to each other?

thx
Jaster_Mereel
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaster_Mereel »

Well, I can kinda help you in regard of the menu music until someone posts a way to change it permanently. You can go to the EA tracks under the options on the main menu, highlight a song and hit enter. Carbon will play that song of the menu, but when the song ends, guess what song will play next? I would reccomend doing that or just turning off the music and play your own music in the background until someone posts how to do it permanently (I'll be waiting for that post; I hate the menu song).

As for the three sliders, you will need to give more information on what you mean? Do you mean for autosculpt parts? Or are you talking about the performance parts and the 3 squares that you select to change how your car handles?
Robert
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Robert »

-thx for the help jester .. and am gonna wait for that permnant solution that if there is one..

-am talking about the performance parts..
Jaster_Mereel
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaster_Mereel »

Ok, for the performance parts. Each box has a specific amount that it moves the slider. The top one moves it about half of the way, the moddle one moves is maybe a third of the way, and the bottom one only moves it a little. Lets say you want to max the car's acceleration out. You would want to move all 3 squares towards acceleration. Lets say you want your brakes to brake about a little more than half towards the front. You would want to move the top and bottom slider to the front brakes.

You just move one square to the left or right, move the next and the next until you get the main slider where you want it.
Robert
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Robert »

alright Jaster ..thx for the help..
rushdrift
Ricer
Ricer

Post by rushdrift »

is there somekind of music editor hack,cause opening winmap doesnt seem nice
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... D%26sa%3DN

Here is the translated version of russian site. How to put your own music in Carbon
geese howard
Ricer
Ricer

Post by geese howard »

No...it´s for NFSU
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Change Main Menu Music in NFSC

Post by PSZeTa »

Robert wrote:Hello all,

Is there any way to change that horrible menu music in nfsc..the same horrible music keeps playing like i am in a horror movie or something?
It's exotic car music for some reason.. Change the car to a tuner or muscle by choosing a car other then a exotic and going back again. But I seriously doubt you'd do each time you play the game.
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

i turn off the music in the game and leave the winamp on with my playlist
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Re: Change Main Menu Music in NFSC

Post by xturbo »

PSZeTa wrote:
Robert wrote:Hello all,

It's exotic car music for some reason.. Change the car to a tuner or muscle by choosing a car other then a exotic and going back again. But I seriously doubt you'd do each time you play the game.
yeah that's true. when you enter the game, the EXOTIC music will start playing, why? because the first car it shows is the AUDI LE MANS, if you change the background car into a tuner, the music will change to tuner and for muscle the same, but there's no way to "disable" the music unless you turn it off in options.

Return to “Editing”