Saddam Hussein

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

There's a video? Jeez. I said it when the verdict was given and I'll say it now; This isn't justice, it's entertainment. :?
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

He's better dead than alive. What's done is done. Can we change it? Not unless someone has some time machine under their bed. There is no use in desputing the past. Although some of you are sad to see any human being die, which would be better... one Terrorist die, or thousands of innocent people die in horrible ways because of this terrorist. Although he may not be the one out there doing his dirty work, he is the one telling people what to do and how to kill people.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

You're arguing as if it were if he weren't sentenced to death, he would be free.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

evilmegamonkey wrote:
Raynar05 wrote:no matter how sick or evil sum1 is, when I see them about to die I actually feel sympathy
I saw the video of him die and honestly I have to say it was actually sad watching it. He did deserve it but they shouldnt have allowed the person that filmed to have his cell phone in there. I mean the guy ran up and got a close up of his face after he had died.

He was in the middle of what I think was a prayer when they dropped him
He said: Iraq is nothing without me... something like that before dying, and yes, the video is...well...sad.... :cry:
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

I feel as if he deserved to be executed, but I must agree with you xturbo.

Hanging should be done away with all together. It is in America, but apparently not in the Middle East.
nismodriftster95
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
Location: On my Recaro racing seats blowing past the Cornado bridge in San Diego Califorinia!!

Post by nismodriftster95 »

Fox rocks. They are the only news orginization that isn't far one side. I agree with everything you've said Korge.
"Slower cars are friends, not food" Finding Nismo ;)
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

nismodriftster95 wrote:Fox rocks. They are the only news orginization that isn't far one side. I agree with everything you've said Korge.
Get your hands on a documentary called "Outfoxed".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418038/
lol wut
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

korge wrote: In real life They (liberal minded left wing politcal groups) really dont post the successes too often.
Any Idea why that is???

Because there hardly are successes made in Iraq, Last one made was the capture of Saddam.
Give me one good example that the US involment done some good stuff to make the country secure and independent?
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Pabl0z wrote:Get your hands on a documentary called "Outfoxed".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418038/
Don't forget the documentary "The Corporation". Fox was getting bribed by a company to not reveal the truth about a cancer causing forumla they were injecting into cows.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Yeah. It was Phizer, wasn't it?
Oh and btw. I noticed that Outfoxed is on Youtube in 7. 10min~ parts.

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzBpPd8XpqY
lol wut
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Pabl0z wrote: And didn't attack Iraq because they had weapons of mass destruction?
And were there any? No.
There is your proof right there unless you are just going to ignore me. :roll:

And the whole ordeal of iraq is a success, unless you want to be an bumbum and just say bringing down saddam was one success.
korge
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Pabl0z wrote:Yeah. It was Phizer, wasn't it?
No, it wasn't Pfiser. It was actually a company called Monsantos, or something similar to that spelling, that was bribing Fox to pay off their investigative reporters.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

korge I told you I don't trust anything that fox says.
Jopuma: then I must be remembering some other documentary where there was some fishy going on with Pfiser too (or however it's spelled :D).
lol wut
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Pabl0z wrote:korge I told you I don't trust anything that fox says.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/011940.php

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=50746

http://politics.netscape.com/story/2006 ... -june-2006

Wow.. So far, only links Im finding saying NO WMDs Found is CNN.. What is the BS I smell? Its the same dam liberal politcal lies that they tell.. You tell a lie long enough, and eventually it becomes the truth. :wink:
korge
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

In all of those links you just posted the original source is the same: fox.

Quote from the third link you posted:
One senior Defense Department official told Fox News the chemical weapons were not in useable conditions.

"This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the official said, adding the munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had, and not the WMDs for which this country went to war."
http://thinkprogress.org/2006/11/06/hoekstra-wmd/
lol wut
SuperString
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SuperString »

Pabl0z wrote:Killed by unfair trial actually.
He should've been prosecuted in the Hague.
Instead he was basicly in US custody until he was hanged.
Not saying I feel bad that Saddam is dead but everybody deserves an non-bias trial.
Glad to hear that.
Do you know why US attacked Iraq btw?
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Oil. And Bush wanted to catch Saddam for his daddy.
Supposedly Saddam survived the bombings by US 15 years~ ago thanks to a bunker built by finns ;).
(Can't remember where I heard that.)
lol wut
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Pabl0z wrote:Supposedly Saddam survived the bombings by US 15 years~ ago thanks to a bunker built by finns ;).
I know one of our construction companies made bunkers in iraq in the 70s. Maybe the finns decorated them :)
SuperString
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SuperString »

Pabl0z wrote:Oil. And Bush wanted to catch Saddam for his daddy.
Supposedly Saddam survived the bombings by US 15 years~ ago thanks to a bunker built by finns ;).
Yes. Saddam caled his paps "Mad dog". And the main reason was that Saddam changed (or was planing) to change the oil monetary from $ to €. Since Iraq is one of the oil richest country in the world, I'll let you figure out the rest.

Oh, and Iran is planing to do that too. Plus, they are going to make a so called oil market. Since $ is on it's lowest point anyhow, imagine what a new oil politics is going to do to them.

Return to “General Discussion”