Need For Speed 11 Wishlist

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i want drift to be a little more realistic speedwise. in carbon, i find it rediculous to drift around hairpin turns at 120+ mph. in real life, you drift at like what? 50mph or less?
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

im just hoping that the vette, skyline, gallardo, mustang, chevelle, and the Evo stay.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

1.Interior View

Reason: Ive seen a couple of car games for X360 with Interior View i would be very sweet if it was there

-----------

2. They should put the HSV Clubsport R8 and the FPV BF MkII GT

Reason: There Australian and they both Kick A*s!! also i love both of them :P

----------

i dont know if this should be in here too but EA better use the XBox 360 and PS3's Performance Extreamly Good or just make the next NFS only for PC, PS3, Xbox 360, and then later on after them bring it out on PS2 and all the others :)
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

no bug and glitch free and no god-like specs

Edit: i think that's been posted
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

EA, I don't care if it takes you years to do this. You've done it with rims, you've done it with performance parts. Surely, this shouldn't be so hard.

Give us real life body parts.

I'd also like to see Honda/Acura make a comeback.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

i'd agree with you Toshiro they should give us real life body parts and bring back the Honda/Acuras
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Al I need are two things...A RX-7 and A S2000
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

rx7? i would think it would be a skyline.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Well, Not for me. All I hear is talk of the skyline and its making me feel that the car is getting a bit tired and plus, The RX-7 is'nt a bad car :wink:
Xzidique
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Xzidique »

Lately there are lots of Street Racing Related Games.Import tuner challenge Test drive unlimited etc.Everyone of them Has to offer something different than the NFSU+ Series.
But the lack of creativity within EA's development team is the main problem now for the franchise. :evil:
Anyway I believe that the NFS series can give some more to the players by beeing a real Driving simulator.Which means real crashes real aftermarket-Aero Parts and real cops.And the most importand of all, the physics.I believe that many of you my beloved co-players have played Ms Forza Motorsports.This is the best Racing simulator ever concieved by its physics engine!!!! Get a FR/MR turn off the TCS and ASR and you are drifting at no time.You dont have to be on a "Drift Mode" like the GT series or the NFS which I believe it sucks.
The Autosculpt feature is very good but is not executed as it should be.There are so many ideas that this feature can become massive.They can simplify a 3d modeller that the player can open intake holes on the bumpers and choose the grils and the fenders that can be applied on those parts.I believe that you dont get the point and I would love to show to you what I have in mind.
Further Customization on power ups of the car!!!Built your own upgrade kits choose the size of the turbocharger or the supercharger develop single or biturbo kits on every car or supercharger and a turbo in serial like the VW TSI engine and sell those online.
Custom Fuel maps and boost levels would be nice.And last one:The engines must get those durability issues. :P .

AND FULLY COMPATIBILLITY WITH THE G25 WHEEL.

Anyway I can keep on going and...going...and...going but no one listens.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

GT series doesn't have a 'drift mode'. Have you even played it?
HashiriyaGDB
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HashiriyaGDB »

Xzidique wrote:Lately there are lots of Street Racing Related Games.Import tuner challenge Test drive unlimited etc.Everyone of them Has to offer something different than the NFSU+ Series.
But the lack of creativity within EA's development team is the main problem now for the franchise. :evil:
Anyway I believe that the NFS series can give some more to the players by beeing a real Driving simulator.Which means real crashes real aftermarket-Aero Parts and real cops.And the most importand of all, the physics.I believe that many of you my beloved co-players have played Ms Forza Motorsports.This is the best Racing simulator ever concieved by its physics engine!!!! Get a FR/MR turn off the TCS and ASR and you are drifting at no time.You dont have to be on a "Drift Mode" like the GT series or the NFS which I believe it sucks.
The Autosculpt feature is very good but is not executed as it should be.There are so many ideas that this feature can become massive.They can simplify a 3d modeller that the player can open intake holes on the bumpers and choose the grils and the fenders that can be applied on those parts.I believe that you dont get the point and I would love to show to you what I have in mind.
Further Customization on power ups of the car!!!Built your own upgrade kits choose the size of the turbocharger or the supercharger develop single or biturbo kits on every car or supercharger and a turbo in serial like the VW TSI engine and sell those online.
Custom Fuel maps and boost levels would be nice.And last one:The engines must get those durability issues. :P .

AND FULLY COMPATIBILLITY WITH THE G25 WHEEL.

Anyway I can keep on going and...going...and...going but no one listens.

You sir have just lost all of your credibility.
"The 86 is a car that trains its driver." - Bunta Fujiwara
Daniel2Hot
Ricer
Ricer

more cars

Post by Daniel2Hot »

i wish theres different moddin...like engine swap??? it would be cool to swap engines like 13b is the ori engine 4 rx7...then we can swap it to the 20b engine ...3 rotor rotary engine.....and i wish that there is more cars like sil80 (s15 head job) and of course all the nice japanese cars ...exotic european like ferraris...now that would be cool.....oh yeah much more realistic engine sounds....and better looking bodykits 8)

please vote : http://www.nfsunlimited.net/showroom/entry/22112
Attachments
check this out....hope u like it
check this out....hope u like it
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

Tuners Rock wrote:im just hoping that the vette, skyline, gallardo, mustang, chevelle, and the Evo stay.
No EVO X tho....the EVO X prototype looks crappy :?
Xzidique
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Xzidique »

Sorry guys i didn't mean to offend you with the GT drift mode. I was sure that it had one under the Arcade Race menu on the old ones "GT1+2".I am sorry I havent played the 4th (cause I dont own a PS2) one and I have seen lots of videos online with some Extra Hud components when the players were drifting.Also I saw the Same thing on a video @ gametrailers.com for GTHD and I thought that it had a mode for Drifting.Anyway I am terribly Sorry. :)
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

One thing that baffles me, is how is it that EA can't get the licensing rights for aftermarket body upgrades and Rockstar can. :roll:

Isn't there some way for them to model their bumpers/sideskirts after the real thing and just make up some fictional name for them?

I have some really badass pics of what a Porsche can look like with some true-to-life groundeffects. :twisted:
Attachments
4s_front.jpg
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
nike_boy
Stock
Stock

Post by nike_boy »

i have always had alot of pride for the australian monaro and was very glad that they decided to release it to other countries, so, this is the new australian hsv clubsport r8, and i hope they also release this car to other countries as well and i was wondering if you guys think its a worthy enough car to be on the next need for speed
Attachments
holden_hsv_clubsport_r8_2.jpg
holden_hsv_clubsport_r8.jpg
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

this would be cool....if there was 2 player free roam(and 2 player pursuit mode seperatly).......2 player free roam with cops.....and 2 player pursuit mode: 2 players get chased by the police and as time go on heat increases duh :roll: and if one player gets busted or stayed the longest time with the police
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

no one likes that idea?
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

I couldn't understand what you said.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

oh......2 player free roam mode with cops
spuit*11
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by spuit*11 »

All of the above as well as:

Get better actors

Get a better script/story writer

Don't make us beat 4 (an already low number) of the same bosses twice because you couldn't be assed to make a decent story and/or find some new actors.

I'd also like a much deeper story, with (more) subplots and background.

Oh yeah, and if you could make the game not suck that'd be grand.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

spuit*11 wrote:Oh yeah, and if you could make the game not suck that'd be grand.

hahahaha =D>
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

YaelDjiel wrote:
spuit*11 wrote:Oh yeah, and if you could make the game not suck that'd be grand.

hahahaha =D>
Only in dreams spuit*11, only in dreams

oh yeah and the return of the Free Roam game mode
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i just went back and played earlier nfs games and i played underground 2 and saw how perfect the game was for its time(no bonus cars, online unlocks, no buying premium content on a pc webstore or xbox live, nice crashes, and the customization was devine). if they could recreate underground 2 with the following enhancements:
-next gen graphics
-improved, up to date cars ( including muscle cars and american tuners along with more tuners like toyota mr2 and mitsubishi evo IX)
-more opponents
-improved car rendering, so the cars dont look too wide
-loose the spinners, but add autosculpt
-very slightly improved car handling and physics
-damage/crash physics
-bigger freeroam
-cops
-notice how in all nfs games, when you hit the opponents it is a completely new feel from when you hit the traffic which is a lot different from hitting a cop? so basicly make the physics for all the cars the same, with damage and realistic crashing
-car reacts to walls as it does to traffic/opponents
-combine all the aftermarket wheels from nfsu2, mw, and carbon into one game
-darker carbon fiber, and more black than brown
-free roam quick race w/ cops
-vinyl editing w/ 20 layers like in carbon including variety of paints like in carbon, with the ability like in ms paint, find the base color of the car incase you wanted to have a part of the vinyl the same as the base color.

that would be the perfect nfs game for me.

Return to “ProStreet”