EA lost My Most Wanted return...

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

EA lost My Most Wanted return...

Post by Carcrazy »

OK yall know what happened (If not just look for my other thread about MW). SO I sent it so them almost a month ago... they lost it. Seems pretty ironic to lose 2 packages! SO I'v ebeen talking back and forth to them and gotten nowhere. After days and days of waiting for another responce I finaly told them this...
Quote:

OK I know you are still having a Holiday rush but this is rediculas... I'm sorry for being rude in advance but I KNOW my game got there because if it hadn't they would have notified me when I went to the station that I shipped it from and asked about it... Every other package I shipped that day reached it's destonation weeks ago. It was shipped on **/**/**. The package number ID *****. It was shipped either FedEx or USPS. It also had a 13 dollar money order with it. I KNOW you have my package, I KNOW I shipped it with the correct information, and I KNOW I paid for a new game to be sent to me! I will attach a picture of the shipping receipt and money order receipt and I want you to campare the info with your warehouse or wherever you keep the returns because I KNOW you have it and it is somewhere at EA. You have my game, and I'm getting tired of witing for it... I did my end now you do yours. I know this isn't your fault but I also know there is more you can do... whether it is telling your boss, notifiying wherever you keep the games at, or sending my straight to EA's President. I know it is easy to lose a return in a business as large as EA but you could try harder to prevent it and when it does happen to correct it. My game is somewhere there and I want my new one. I have been patient with a while now with EA but now I'm just getting irritated. IF you want more info then check my other questions I have sent you.

My Point: My game is somewhere at EA, and I want it to be replaced. The package ID is *****. It was shipped either FedEx or USPS. It has a 13 dollar money order with it. I want my game and I want it soon! If I do not get a response saying that you either A: found my game, B: will send me a new one or both within the next 4 days I will contact the Better Business Borough and put in a complaint against EA and tell them all about this.I will also notify my local news stations and tell them all about it.

Thanks for your help...

End Quote

And I really will contact the news stations and BBB if they don't do anything. The only time I have ver gotten EA to get off their ***es and do anything was when I chewed them out! So lets see if it works this time... I've had one heck of a bad day and you don't want to mess with me, especialy when 1 1/2 months allowance was put into it.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

be careful indeed my friend. good!, im with u even if im lots of kms away...

Xturbo.
mjdude23
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mjdude23 »

Well good luck! Did you sign it though? Otherwise they'll think its junk. Trust me I know first hand.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

bout time someone gets really pissed off at them, by the sounds of it ea is a poorly run operation :roll:
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

It's EA, What do you expect? They don't spend proper time to make a good game so why would they even glance at customer complains for even a second
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Oh yeah anger is always the best solution. :roll: You might've run a spellcheck over it too. Good luck, you're gonna need it.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Well, I've been putting up with this for over a month now an dI'm sick of it... I paid $60 for a game I never even got to play because of how buggy it was and now when my computer can finally run it they lose my fliping package. I know getting mad isn't the only way to do things but the only time EA does anything is when I get mad.

And I was serious about the BBB and the news.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Are you freakin serious!?! 60 bucks fo MW:BE?!? where'd you buy it, in NY it's only maybe 30-50 tops but 60? thats a 360 or PS3 game or something I think you got ripped off (if you bought it in a local store or something)
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Ok, they found my package on the 19th (shipping center put wrong return address) and I got my new one today!

Return to “Help & Support”