(Carbon) Tuning Tips

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
Jaster_Mereel
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

(Carbon) Tuning Tips

Post by Jaster_Mereel »

I have put together a garage under my profile where people can post tips on tuning cars for Need for Speed Carbon. I thought about starting a forum thread, but I thought it would just get buried after time, so I decided creating a garage for the tips would work better. Please feel free to check it out and post any useful tips you have.

Tuning Corner

Here are 2 tips to show you whant I mean:

Changing the color of your mirrors
To change the color of your mirrors, add the body vinyl 2 to your car. Make the 3 vinyl colors the color you want your mirrors to be. Make the vinyl bigger (ie. use the transform feature and hit up and to the right about 3 times). Now slide the vinyl to the rear of the car until it slides off the back of the car and you can't see it anymore.

Changing the color of your spoiler
To change the color of your spoiler
Using camo vinyls: Change your car base paint color to the color you want your spoiler to be. Now add a camo viny (I use number 8 because it only has 2 color and because it just looks cool when I'm changing the colors) and change the colors to what you want your car to be.
Using Body vinyls:Change your car base paint color to the color you want your spoiler to be. Now add the body vinyl 2. Change the 3 colors to what you want your car color to be. Now make the viny go all over the car by using the transform feature (select transform, then hold the up and right arrows for a couple second and see if you need to hold them down again.
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Cool idea, I'll post some small tips.
Bravo24
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bravo24 »

Great idea Jaster. I think that this will be really helpful (especially for the new guys like me)l
enzo.ph
Drift King
Drift King

Re: (Carbon) Tuning Tips

Post by enzo.ph »

Jaster_Mereel wrote: Tuning Corner

Here are 2 tips to show you whant I mean:

Changing the color of your mirrors
To change the color of your mirrors, add the body vinyl 2 to your car. Make the 3 vinyl colors the color you want your mirrors to be. Make the vinyl bigger (ie. use the transform feature and hit up and to the right about 3 times). Now slide the vinyl to the rear of the car until it slides off the back of the car and you can't see it anymore.

Changing the color of your spoiler
To change the color of your spoiler
Using camo vinyls: Change your car base paint color to the color you want your spoiler to be. Now add a camo viny (I use number 8 because it only has 2 color and because it just looks cool when I'm changing the colors) and change the colors to what you want your car to be.
Using Body vinyls:Change your car base paint color to the color you want your spoiler to be. Now add the body vinyl 2. Change the 3 colors to what you want your car color to be. Now make the viny go all over the car by using the transform feature (select transform, then hold the up and right arrows for a couple second and see if you need to hold them down again.

first car with colored spoiler, mirrors and headlights. Upoaded dec 6 2006. :wink:

Darkness
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Darkness »

thnks for the tip :D
Jaster_Mereel
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaster_Mereel »

Check out the garage for more :).
Rolfyboy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Rolfyboy »

Deam dude, great tips u got. Its so simple but I like your idea :-)
HAMANN
Ricer
Ricer

Post by HAMANN »

Sorry for mistakes (i ve used translater) and russian lng there, i ll translate full text soon (just made this mini manual for rus board)

Using Shapes

1. take a simple triangle ( 28 ) and drive it to black color

2. pull on it a triangle of other color, adjusting with "move" and "scale" under hardly the smaller size

3. the black triangle is thrown on it once again

4. impose a triangle on a black triangle under color of a body of the car, on each step adjust triangles, as shown in a screenshot to achieve " dimensions.

5. put a dark blue stick (20), and on it, preliminary all having adjusted under the necessary sizes

Image Image

6. Further it is possible to diversify arches, for example. put a black circle (10) around of a wheel

7. To it the red circle from above is added, for example, adjusting under the necessary proportions

8. Further we create again black triangle both it is brought to an arch and this layer under a red circle is lowered

9. We fill with its red triangle (all three colors of a triangle - red) and it is brought in the necessary place

10. Well here still pair minutes of a choice of color, changes something has turned out like it:D: To make beautiful vinyl was not a problem, I have simply shown opportunities of layers.

Добавлено спустя 39 секунд:
For fun:

1. Mirror on, shape n.8

2. Mirror on

3. Same, shape n.16

4. There is one white moon, scaled red circle on it and the top layer is 3-yellow colored circle to cut red one.

5. Last steps - some fire and rotated scaled stipes

Last edited by HAMANN on 13 Dec 2006, 14:39, edited 2 times in total.
Jaster_Mereel
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaster_Mereel »

Sweet :). Thanks guys for posting your tuning ideas here, I'm sure a lot of people will like having them all in one place.
Darkness
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Darkness »

sweet dude thats realy nice :D
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Great tutorial HAMANN! Please keep the ideas coming.. :)
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

Ye the idea was great!
HAMANN
Ricer
Ricer

Post by HAMANN »

GT-Rustik's ideas :)

MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

the first was so so, but I like this 350z's idea, looking very good
nfsunlimitedgamer
Ricer
Ricer
Location: THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL AND IN MY LIVING ROOM DEPENDING ON HOW MY DAY IS.

Post by nfsunlimitedgamer »

Awesome pictures. I really like the 350z
BEWARE: POKER PLAYERS AD LOOSE WOMEN ARE KNOWN TO FREQUENT THIS ESTABLISHMENT
Jaster_Mereel
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaster_Mereel »

I just wanted to let people know that I'm still looking for more ideas to post in my garage. Please feel free to post any tips you have.

Return to “The Showroom”