Rate the signature above you!

Everything that has to do with art goes into this board. Post your creations and hear what other people have to say about it!
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

creativity: 3 (Its a chopped picture)
appearence: 1 (Looks like you spilled it in something)
difficulty: 2 (single photo, single filter)

overall: 2
korge
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

creativity: 5.5
appearance: 5
difficulty: 4

overall: ~4.83
Driv2Slow
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Creativity: 7
Appearance: 8
Difficulty: 7

Overall: ~7.66?
McLaren_dude
Drift King
Drift King
Location: in my chair, looking at a screen, probably playing something

Post by McLaren_dude »

Creativity: 6
Difficulty: 10 for me

Overall: 7

like the m3
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Creativity - 1
Aesthetic - 1
Difficulty - 1

Overall - 1

It's a cropped picture of... the bottom of a car?

BTW, McLaren_Dude, the overall would be 8.
Last edited by xHaZxMaTx on 11 Feb 2007, 03:41, edited 1 time in total.
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

Creativity: 8.5
Appearance: 9
Difficulty: 9.5

overall: 9
Driv2Slow
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Creativity - 1
Aesthetic - 1
Difficulty - 1

It's a cropped picture of... the top of a car?
korge
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Creativity - 3
Appearance - 2
Difficulty - 5

Overall - 3.3(repeated)
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Creativity: 4
Appearance: 5
Difficulty: 2

Overall: 3.666666667
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

Difficulty: 7.5

Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Creativity: 8
Appearance: 10
Difficulty: 3

2fast4Ux2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4Ux2 »

Appearance: 7
Difficulty: 2

overall: 8.5
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Okay. This thread is stupid. Most people on here cant follow rules (voting more than twice per page) and just straight up dont know how to vote properly. That is why I usually just copy and paste the same vote of one of the people who went before me.

You guys suck at voting. You make the guys at American Idol look like a good group of people.

And to let you know, the only signature on this entire forum worthy of getting higher than a 7 total is HazMats.

Yes. All the sigs on here sucks.

2Fast4U - Your sig is a cut and paste from the show art.
CarCrazy - Wowzers. Its a ugly MostWanted car pasted on a PSed strip.
LanEvo3 - Wtf is that? A filter placed on a Nissan. Woopdy doo.
Jopuma - Its a silvia on a PSed background. background looks nice. Not so hot with the choppyness of the work done though. Second best sig imo.
Drive2Slow- You have no room to vote as your sig is quite a fugly one. Its a photo psted on a white background of a ugly UG2 car.
HazMat - Definitly one of the most complete and good looking sigs on this site.
Mclaren Man - Wow, its a cut and paste image. I would give you all 0's and a 1 for difficulty.
Toshiro - While no true work went into it, it came out not too shabby. I like how you used the text with a filter, but still. No work went into it.
Tuners Rock - *see CarCrazy*

Now. Ofcourse you guys want to be a bunch of children so say what ever your mind can come up with about my sig. I dont give a care becuase most of you couldnt make a good sig either, so why should I take advice from you guys anyways? Yeah...
korge
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Ouch. That was really harsh on most of em, except for xHaZxMaTx
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

korge wrote:Okay. This thread is stupid. Most people on here cant follow rules (voting more than twice per page) and just straight up dont know how to vote properly. That is why I usually just copy and paste the same vote of one of the people who went before me.

You guys suck at voting. You make the guys at American Idol look like a good group of people.

And to let you know, the only signature on this entire forum worthy of getting higher than a 7 total is HazMats.

Jopuma - Its a silvia on a PSed background. background looks nice. Not so hot with the choppyness of the work done though. Second best sig imo.
Drive2Slow- You have no room to vote as your sig is quite a fugly one. Its a photo psted on a white background of a ugly UG2 car.
Mclaren Man - Wow, its a cut and paste image. I would give you all 0's and a 1 for difficulty.
Toshiro - While no true work went into it, it came out not too shabby. I like how you used the text with a filter, but still. No work went into it.

Now. Ofcourse you guys want to be a bunch of children so say what ever your mind can come up with about my sig. I dont give a care becuase most of you couldnt make a good sig either, so why should I take advice from you guys anyways? Yeah...
i cant help that im not good in PS yet, im still learning how to work the program. and you spelled my name wrong, no E
Driv2Slow
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Korge, I'd say your sig sucks too... A tie on a blue-green background with a star and your name... WOW. LOLZOR TEH SUX3R.. and about the advice from anyone else... Then who cares about your advice? Just stfu and go to another topic. Thanks.

Anyways, back to topic. My sigs difficulty is 2 just so ye know.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

korge wrote:Okay. This thread is stupid. Most people on here cant follow rules (voting more than twice per page) and just straight up dont know how to vote properly. That is why I usually just copy and paste the same vote of one of the people who went before me.

now, you do know that D2S is pissed off at you so much hes complaining in like 20 threads at nfsrevolution right? you shouldnt have posted that because its making me mad and that everyone pretty much will hate you now, not only that, but im sick and tired of D2S complainging about you on the other site, plz dont post another one like this again?
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

PLUS, its our personal opinion so who cares what we vote
Driv2Slow
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I think it's funny that everyone seems to be complaining even though they claim that they don't care. If you really, honestly and truly don't care, you would have ignored it and continued the conversation as if it never existed, but no. [-X

"You're only saying that 'cause korge complimented your sig!"
Wrong, though I do share his sentiments. Most of the sigs anymore are hardly any good. I think it's because people are getting new sigs every week, and the creativity kind of goes out the window like that. I've been satisfied with all my sigs I've had for the site since I registered 2 or 3 years ago; I've only had 4 including this one.

*Cough* Anyway...

Creativity - 5 (Another NFS car, but the shot's an interesting angle/perspective.)
Aesthetic - 5 (Would have gotten a higher score were it not for the jaggies and low-res vinyl; zoomed in too much.)
Difficulty - 2 (Cut out the background and windows.)

Overall - 4
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

creativity: 5
appearence: 3
difficulty: 4
overall: 4
sorry man, its just getting old to me
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Creativity: 2
Appearance: 5
Difficulty: 2 (only the background can be a little difficult so +1 for that)

Overall: 3
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Creaitivty: 4
Appearance: 6
Difficulty: 3

Overall: about 4.3?
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

Creativity: 6 (i like the fact its small, makes it different to others)
Appearance: 6 (m3 is nice :lol: )
Difficulty: 2 (looks like a small part of a screenshot/wallpaper and some blended text..)

overall: 4.6666etc
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Creativity: 6 (It's just a woman? shmexy but still a woman.)
Appearance: 8 (I like the colors and the girl)
Difficulty: 4 (It's a background with diagonal lines, an elitical cutout in the middle and a girl in the cutout.)

Overall: 6 (thats calculated, I'd actually make it an 8 on personal opinion of *overall*)

BTW: Rate this higher quality pic of my sig. Image
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

Stereo wrote:(It's a background with diagonal lines, an elitical cutout in the middle and a girl in the cutout.)

BTW: Rate this higher quality pic of my sig.
its not just a bg.. i did make it myself you know :P (with brushes.. but meh, i made it)
i also changed her hair color which should add to the difficulty (yes its not all that easy to get right.. :lol: )

@sig
creativity: 7
appearance: 9
difficulty: dunno how you did it, could be 2 if its a preset thingy, could be 8 or 9 if you made it from scratch)

Return to “Creativity Board”