Need For Speed 11 Wishlist

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well I somewhat do that, but I don't beat every race, because I can come back to them later, I only do 2 races in each little area, and I haven't bought an extra car, and I've saved about $400K - $450K
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

That's still enough, the only real reason to want to get the boss cars, and sell them is to beat the million dollar reward card.

Edit: And even then, their cars arnt worth that much.
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

Perhaps if there was more to distinguish the boss cars from normal cars, besides just the paintjob and things like having "stock nitro."

Yes, the custom details/vinyls should be available in some method other than "the cards"

And even if there's still the "card system", stuff such as custom mods should be able to be obtained in an alternate matter. Say...you have to drive to some secret area, at the right time of day, and then accept and beat the race you're challenged to.

~Ra'akone
armin
Ricer
Ricer

Post by armin »

First
-performance parts like in nfsu2 so so you can buy some parts insted wholel paks
-more parts
-more cars
-more BMW
-uniqe vinlys
-huge amount of bosses and races
-24 hour gameplay
-people on the start(finish) so you do showoff
-interesting carrer
-be able to rase bets and chose oponents on start
that`s all from me.
armin
Ricer
Ricer

Post by armin »

First
-performance parts like in nfsu2 so so you can buy some parts insted wholel paks
-more parts
-more cars
-more BMW
-uniqe vinlys
-24 hour gameplay
-interesting carrer
that`s all from me.
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

Santa , wish in the next nfs game:more cars,more drifting races , drag races , better cops (too easy) , larger city , more customizing , and o more real fell to the cars ( simulation , arcade, it should be an option to chose betwen simulation and arcade , don't you think?) AND MAKE IT QUICK SANTA!!!!!!!!!!
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

Armin posted....(my comments in parentheses)

"First

(I kinda agree here, but maybe the "performance parts" are not available in the same places as the entire packs. I was thinking some you'd find in special places, and some you'd have to do special races to win. Look at my ideas about "secrets")

-more parts

(Definite agreement there. Again, there should be some "hidden" parts and paks)

-more cars

(And who out there would disagree with THIS one? I for one fully agree!)

-more BMW

(Well, many of us have our tastes. Me, I hope the "Locus Supercar" gets an appearence)

-uniqe vinlys

(another thing that could be found as a "Secret")

(I agree there, the more, the merrier. But some of these races and bosses should be hidden, to be discovered through exploration. That way...a)you don't fully know what lies ahead, b)there's more of a reason to free-roam.)

-24 hour gameplay

(yes, but whatever you do, NOT REAL TIME....and must NOT be synched to the actual clock. I was thinking something like at slowest an hour a minute. There should be some races, and events, and secrets, that are time dependent. And certain races will "force" you to a specific time)

(yes, well, especially with boss races, there should be an interesting "intro", and having crowd and crew present would spice things up)

-interesting carrer

(that goes without saying)

(not so sure about the bets. As for chosing opponents....that's what things like quick-race are for)

that`s all from me."

(And this is all from me!
~Ra'akone)
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

The Raccoon weighs in again

Post by Raakone »

Freeman wrote:Santa , wish in the next nfs game:more cars,more drifting races , drag races , better cops (too easy) , larger city , more customizing , and o more real fell to the cars ( simulation , arcade, it should be an option to chose betwen simulation and arcade , don't you think?) AND MAKE IT QUICK SANTA!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with the better cops and more customizing. Ditto for a return of drag races (I never did one, but I imagine it would be interesting). But....I'm not sure if we want a total "real" feel. Maybe realer, and maybe the Drift and the Drag should have special rules...but. If it's too real it's not NFS. And as for large city...there's just several letters wrong there. Replace "city" with "cities"....I think there should be several places, linked by both highways and backroads. Would make things far more interesting. There could even be secret routes, and a couple of small villages and a ghost town.

~Ra'akone

PS I think one of the earlier NFSes had yet ANOTHER kind of race where controls/physics were different, was there?
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

am i the only who thinks EA should make a side project and make nfs 11 a MMO for competition to TDU. i mean the customization at this point is immense on it's own scale. i think EA should step it up and go the next level.
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

So, should the short-lived "Motor-City Online" be resurrected, donaldgladden? Motor City Online was originally going to have the "Need for Speed" prefix, but EA decided to drop it when they decided it would be too different. Support for it ended in 2003. You thinking something of a cross between MCO and...well....U2, MW and C?

~Ra'akone
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

donaldgladden wrote:am i the only who thinks EA should make a side project and make nfs 11 a MMO for competition to TDU. i mean the customization at this point is immense on it's own scale. i think EA should step it up and go the next level.
Customization immense? I wouldn't go that far, the customization in Carbon is acceptable, but Underground 2 had a larger customization scale, and the Autosculpt is nothing to boast about either. Limited body choices and making it out of 100% with only 10% intervals isn't "unlimited".
Countach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Countach »

How about just bring back exotics only, no more mixing it up.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Countach wrote:How about just bring back exotics only, no more mixing it up.
Because not everyone is an EXOTIC FAN ;)
There are millions of tuners lovers like me, or Muscles lovers ;)
Don't be individualist..... :lol:

Xturbo: :lol:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

ya, you gotta love those muscle cars.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Fishwhiz wrote:ya, you gotta love those muscle cars.
ROFL :lol:
he's throwing the exotic guy into the dark path of the muscle cars :lol:

Xturbo. :lol:
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

Actually, for those of you here who want an "online" game, the problem with Motor-City Online was that it was strictly American cars from the 30s to the 70's. That sure alienated a lot of fans. Remember, that game was going to be a "Need for Speed" game, but they decided it wasn't worthy of the brand. Support was yanked in 2003.

~Ra'akone
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

should we send the wishlist to Ea?
Daniel2Hot
Ricer
Ricer

yeap

Post by Daniel2Hot »

more tuners...honda nsx.....nissan silvia....and lots of japs..........
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Re: yeap

Post by donaldgladden »

Daniel2Hot wrote:more tuners...honda nsx.....nissan silvia....and lots of japs..........
hmmm next time dont use japs. technically its a racial slur towards the Japanise folk. :wink:
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

Maybe "Japanese Autos" would be a better term for what Daniel2Hot wants. Then again. "Tuners" seems to cover it, as MOST Tuners seem to be Japanese (except the Golf and Clio).

~Ra'akone
chapree
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chapree »

Bring back the LAN mode :cry:
NSX and Silvia is a priority.
How about some Japanese concept cars? Evo X maybe? Proto GTR?
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

Well, once again, the auto I most want would be the Locus.

~Ra'akone
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

chapree wrote:How about some Japanese concept cars? Evo X maybe? Proto GTR?
Evo X is no longer a concept car - it's coming (to the UK at least) in 2008 - and apart from the 20inch rims on the concept, Mitsubishi say it is going to be at least 95% the same as the concept on show at Detroit, with only a few minor detail changes. Source: Autocar magazine. :D
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

Another idea I had...there should be some parked cars in some places. Ever notice in Carbon pretty much every vehicle (save those trucks with the metal rods) is going somewhere? But where? *laughs* A few parked vehicles would work. I understand, though, not including pedestrians (and don't include them, this is NOT GTA)

~Ra'akone
augustino
Stock
Stock

Best wishes... :)

Post by augustino »

1)A more thrilling storyline with lots of cutscenes (as in Carbon, but most of them made actually no sense);
2)More realistc gameplay (don't ram a truck at 245 mph and drive further as nothing had happened - boo! ](*,) )
3)Some hotels with parking lots instead of Safe houses
3)Kind of 'missions' in story mode which you MUST beat in order to continue racing (examples - reaching unlocked city without getting seen by the cops, following rivals without being seen to their tuning shops to unlock them, finding safe houses in a city to unlock them - the possibilities are endless...)
4)Infiltrating in the police and doing Cop - missions (not as these in Hot Pursuit 2);
5)Make usable that stupid buggy Autosculpt or remove it FOREVER!!!(The body kits are soo ugly... :x yeah, and always while driving fast the camera pulls a little away and all the Autosculpt parts get unautosculpted, and when the camera closes the car, the parts get autosculpted again! This is so nasty and ugly, especially the chop top (puke).What a luck that Ride height is not a part of Autosculpt! This is so in version 1.3, too :( );
6)A better world (with really differencing cities, each with its own history and style), long highways(a Highway-drag mode would be nice!), some of the ways lead through canyons;
7)Paying for car repairs after not-restarted canyon races, drags, and big crashes with trucks, walls and other heavy things;
8)Track-maker mode(would be easy to select streets on a map and choose wich schortcuts to use);

Return to “ProStreet”