Interestingly Enough...

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Interestingly Enough...

Post by TokyoDriftRockz »

I completed the challenge series before i even beat blacklist #8 in Most Wanted (i think it was 8, or 10). But nevertheless, i finished it way before i was even 1/4 way through career.

It explains why i had so much trouble finishing all of them. I could barely evade heat 4 cops half a year ago :o.
AMD Athlon x2 3600+
Asus M2N-E SLI
2 GB DDR2
BFG 8800GTOC
320 GB/500 GB HDD
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

so u had problem with cops but u beat all the challenge series and ur on number 8 of the black list ur having trouble with the black list or u just wanted to state that u did this
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

Congrats.
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

No i just wanted to state i did this, i'm on blacklist 6 right now. I haven't touched career for a couple of months.
AMD Athlon x2 3600+
Asus M2N-E SLI
2 GB DDR2
BFG 8800GTOC
320 GB/500 GB HDD
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Interestingly Enough...

Post by fasttasf »

TokyoDriftRockz wrote:I completed the challenge series before i even beat blacklist #8 in Most Wanted (i think it was 8, or 10). But nevertheless, i finished it way before i was even 1/4 way through career.

It explains why i had so much trouble finishing all of them. I could barely evade heat 4 cops half a year ago :o.
evading cops, go to the bus station, stay on the roof, make sure the cops can see you, they will surround you like a bunch of mindless bees but can never catch you, leave your computer on, go do whatever you need to do like study or have x with your g friend, come back, you will have lots of bounties and the cops are still there trying to figure out how to catch you.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

i know, i know, i did that for the last challenge. It took like 10+ tries to get anywher near 30 minutes. :D Mainly cause i didn't know icould go back into the bus station to evade, so i went down, and resumed the chase.
AMD Athlon x2 3600+
Asus M2N-E SLI
2 GB DDR2
BFG 8800GTOC
320 GB/500 GB HDD
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Re: Interestingly Enough...

Post by t3ice »

fasttasf wrote:
TokyoDriftRockz wrote:I completed the challenge series before i even beat blacklist #8 in Most Wanted (i think it was 8, or 10). But nevertheless, i finished it way before i was even 1/4 way through career.

evading cops, go to the bus station, stay on the roof, make sure the cops can see you, they will surround you like a bunch of mindless bees but can never catch you, leave your computer on, go do whatever you need to do like study or have x with your g friend, come back, you will have lots of bounties and the cops are still there trying to figure out how to catch you.
LOL the way u said it sounds TOO funny :lol:
zxxx
Stock
Stock

what the....................

Post by zxxx »

yo check this in the first underground if you mess with the race types and car select an unmarked eclipse wit black paint and else green will pop up (gc) huh, also the back dosent show the word eclipse.

Return to “Carbon”