Crash Issue With NFSMW

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
Wiccaan*
Ricer
Ricer

Crash Issue With NFSMW

Post by Wiccaan* »

I just started playing the game seriously after it was requested I turned the NFS:U2 windower into a window mode for NFS:MW so I got hooked on it testing stuff and now I wanna play it legit and beat it cause its something to do.

Now, I'm playing full screen, not hacks, no cheats, etc. Everything is stock install, no mods, etc.

But, I can't leave my garage now after I beat the Blacklist #13 person (Taz I think it was.)

Everytime I try to leave, the game crashes, the error says the module is unknown so I can't limit the problem to anything specific.

Anyone else got this before and figured out a fix?
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Re: Crash Issue With NFSMW

Post by xturbo »

Wiccaan* wrote:I just started playing the game seriously after it was requested I turned the NFS:U2 windower into a window mode for NFS:MW so I got hooked on it testing stuff and now I wanna play it legit and beat it cause its something to do.
I don't get that part dude :?
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TokyoDriftRockz »

Finalmaster2 requested a windower for for MW. Wiccaan did it and now he's addicted to MW.

A better way to word that sentence: I just started to play MW seriously after a request for a windowed version of MW. I made NFS: U2 into windowed mode and now i'm hooked onto testing stuff. I really wanna play legit now (MW) and beat it cause it's something to do.

Hope this helps.
AMD Athlon x2 3600+
Asus M2N-E SLI
2 GB DDR2
BFG 8800GTOC
320 GB/500 GB HDD
Wiccaan*
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Wiccaan* »

Anyone got any idea on this? Tried reinstalling, changing cars before leaving the house, etc. No matter what, it will crash on this saved game. I don't want to have to restart all over already. :(
yakuza
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yakuza »

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/mostwanted/utils/

you can find a couple of savegames
Wiccaan*
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Wiccaan* »

yakuza wrote:http://www.nfsunlimited.net/mostwanted/utils/

you can find a couple of savegames
I'm not looking to get others saves and such. I want to continue mine, but can't because I can't leave the garage.
EvoMaster
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EvoMaster »

I will post my prob hrer for not opening new topic
I used MWPanel to create a profile and I drive a BMW when i enter races it works perfect but when i enter a shop it crashes without giving the error. Also , i have Version 1.3 with Arushan mod and the Bimmer is Redblade's one.

Return to “Help & Support”