Crap drivers on the raod? (Aus and NZ users)

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Crap drivers on the raod? (Aus and NZ users)

Post by jacoja06 »

Everyday I drive home, there is always some idiot in a Holden who tailgates me on the Highway (while I'm sticking to the speed limit of 100km/h). I use to just get really annoyed, and hold my horn as I beared off... but now any of us can own these bastards:

http://www.ratetheplate.com.au/

Just make sure you remember the car and numberplate, then leave a comment. I added my first victim to my grand list today :twisted:
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Haha, If I were to note down every bad driver I saw, I'd have an accident :lol:

I just drive as if everyone else on the road is a worse driver than me (and most probably are :P) btw, this reminds of that website where you can write bad things about your ex-partner.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

over in california and utah, there is a whole bunch of risky and clueless drivers, like merging into the wrong lane, speeding on the right hand lane, etc.
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

boganbusman wrote:Haha, If I were to note down every bad driver I saw, I'd have an accident :lol:
Yeah, no doubt you'll have a massive list. Melbourne drivers are mental… especially the yellow cab drivers :o
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

If they did this for the UK, the internet would go into meltdown due to the sheer number of appalling drivers... and they are normally in front of me - like the old boy in the Ford Mundane-o yesterday that was driving down the outside lane in a 70MPH zone at 35 MPH, when the inside lane was clear :roll:
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

pfah.. here in ol' VA the drivers are terrible. i see people on a daily basis run red lights, turn without signaling, merge without signaling, but worst of all around here are the tailgaters! atleast twice a day my mom or i are tailgated by a reckless driver. i'm talking so close that i'd just have to ease of the gas and bam there goes my rear end. makes me wish we had something like this for just this area. funny thing is, when i look at the license plates, they have northern states on them. :lol:
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

Dude, that site has to be one of the greatest, its halarious!
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

The internet would just stop all together if they did a site like that for my area
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

Sweet as, I bet my plate is on there a few million times :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”