SplinterCell: Conviction

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King

SplinterCell: Conviction

Post by ^Speed 12^ »

BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Splinter Cell is looking more like a Shooter than a Stealth game cuz i remember the 1st and 2nd Splinter Cell where you had to hide and avoid any fights, now it's more fights and less stealth and i don't really like that.
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^Speed 12^ »

BrontoX wrote:Splinter Cell is looking more like a Shooter than a Stealth game cuz i remember the 1st and 2nd Splinter Cell where you had to hide and avoid any fights, now it's more fights and less stealth and i don't really like that.
Yeah. Im not really a big fan of the 2nd one (pandora tomorrow) but I really like the 1st one. Ive also played double agent and I also like it!! But you're right. It is becoming more action. I used to love hiding in the shadows and then strking quietly!
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

I think you guys are missing what Splinter Cell is. It never belonged to one genre, simply because it is all one big story, that just couldnt fit in one game. And through it, everything has evolved. I have finished SC1, Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory. Havnt finished DA because I have never owned it. But the point is, Sam Fischer evolved in every game. He went from an awesome top spy, to losing everything. And that is where Conviction moves in.
Just my two cents.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

is it me or are all the stealth game action heros getting old... first solid snake, and now sam fisher.
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

Sam Fisher was 40 when SC1 came out. He was always old. Never getting there.
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^Speed 12^ »

donaldgladden wrote:is it me or are all the stealth game action heros getting old... first solid snake, and now sam fisher.
Lol yeh, snakes gettin a 'stache! Honestly, he will look stupid with that. A typical old man! Without it, he'll be coool! 8)

Return to “The Games”