Carbon PC Patch in the works

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

@ PasF22 : If u havent realized by now, most of the modern games dont support the MX series since its not meant for gaming..and rather for business use etc.

Its not Nvidia's fault, as they have done their best and recently released the 8 series gpx cards ;)
Pasf22
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Pasf22 »

t3ice wrote:@ PasF22 : If u havent realized by now, most of the modern games dont support the MX series since its not meant for gaming..and rather for business use etc.

Its not Nvidia's fault, as they have done their best and recently released the 8 series gpx cards ;)
yeah i just recently know it (minutes before i post this.......ive researched it in wikipedia) don't tell me every gamers underestimate this d*mn gfx card..........

@omg_drifting_firetruck: i can't.......my bro's choose this gfx card because it's cheap!!
Last edited by Pasf22 on 28 Nov 2006, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ok we need to keep the discussion focussed on the topic in here - the NFSC Patch. Thanks.
redarmy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by redarmy »

So... How about 1.4...? They working on it already or they intend to quit at 1.3 just like MW?
Pasf22
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Pasf22 »

redarmy wrote:So... How about 1.4...? They working on it already or they intend to quit at 1.3 just like MW?
what do you mean by 1.4?
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

hes talking about a patch 1.4 which there has to be one this is just ridiculous the amount of crashing. if EA likes being rich i would suggest they make a 1.4 patch because if the leave us dry like in MW then you can pretty much kiss the NFS series goodbye
Pasf22
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Pasf22 »

darknight788 wrote:hes talking about a patch 1.4 which there has to be one this is just ridiculous the amount of crashing. if EA likes being rich i would suggest they make a 1.4 patch because if the leave us dry like in MW then you can pretty much kiss the NFS series goodbye
what i mean is what is this 1.4 patch will do.......

@darknight788:i really agree to that...............
jadegreenwolf
Stock
Stock

Re: Carbon PC Patch in the works

Post by jadegreenwolf »

Is there a way to network NFS carbon between two computers??? :?:
TheMasochisr
Ricer
Ricer

Re:

Post by TheMasochisr »

Cyfun wrote:Is this the patch that makes the game not suck? :wink:

Seriously, what's this bullschmidt about patching this non-issue where it asks for a CD key when playing online? Why not work on real issues, such as all the unbindable buttons, the netcode issues,random crashing even on the console versions and the complete lack of Emmanuelle Vaugier naked? :lol:
I agree.
If they added the vaugier part, we couldn't buy the game without a parent group or femi-nazi throwing stones at us.
but carbon sucked anyways but fixing the bugs would up the score from a 57/100 to a 72/100 IMHO.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Re: Carbon PC Patch in the works

Post by BrontoX »

Do you realize how old this topic is?

Return to “News”