Interview with NFSPS Model Krystal Forscutt

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Interview with NFSPS Model Krystal Forscutt

Post by Skyline_man »

Australia's premier gaming website Gameplayer posted the first interview with NFS Pro Street's model Krystal Forscutt, here are some quotes:
How did your involvement with EA and Need for Speed ProStreet come about?

I met one of the guy’s from EA’s creative team [at a promotional event for Need for Speed Carbon] and then a few months later they approached me to be involved in Need For Speed ProStreet. Apart from modelling this is my first major international project and to have the opportunity to be a part of something that very few people have is really amazing. I’m so excited to see the final product, see myself as a [videogame] character and also play the game.

How was your experience being photographed for the game? Would you consider being involved in other games in the future?

I was flown over to Vancouver to be photographed for the game. It was my first time to Canada so that was exciting in itself. I was only there for four days and all of the shots were taken in the one day, the other few days a spent getting over the jet lag, doing wardrobe fittings and trying to see as much of Vancouver as possible. I also visited the EA studios and met some of the team and got to see the artists in action, it was so fascinating and made me realise how much work actually goes into the game. The day of the shoot was very hectic as you could imagine but also a lot of fun and it was completely different to anything else I’ve ever done before. They shot me at almost every possible angle and captured all my different facial expressions so that the animation looks as realistic as possible. If the opportunity arises I would absolutely love to be apart of another similar project.

Are you a gamer yourself? If so, what do you play?

To be honest I am not much of a gamer. I’m actually not all that co-ordinated but I played Need For Speed Carbon and really enjoyed that. I’ll definitely be playing Need for Speed ProStreet though, I can’t wait!
Read the rest here.

Additionally, you can find another preview with the same old information that most of the sites are getting by clicking here.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: Interview with NFSPS Model Krystal Forscutt

Post by prince1142003 »

Hehe, "front side airbags," roflmao.

There really is nothing new in this article, except for the fact that she will be a character in the game (hence she was extensively photographed). I'm still waiting to find out how EA is going to adequately fit two cover girls into the game without a storyline.

I don't think we'll get any more new info until about September, or October when the demo is released.
Guil
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Guil »

Lucky photographer!
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

They shot me at almost every possible angle and captured all my different facial expressions so that the animation looks as realistic as possible.
Animation? I hope the storyline ain't too cheesy like the other NFS titles
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

same thing every year..they keep saying the same...even some phrases are copied of what MW and Carbon girls said...in their interviews...... the same :roll:
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

Wow, from Big Brother to game cameos. That's a phenomenal rise either way you look at it.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Glopaticki wrote:
They shot me at almost every possible angle and captured all my different facial expressions so that the animation looks as realistic as possible.
Animation? I hope the storyline ain't too cheesy like the other NFS titles
I sense it's gonna be quite similar to what we had in NFSU2.. :?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Umm, didn't one of the developers say that there won't be a storyline in Pro Street?
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

That they did. :wink: I think that the storyline will be Underground-esque; some small dialogue-FMV sequences where needed.
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

More infos here
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
TheMasochisr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TheMasochisr »

I think they are just race flag girls.
maniksdi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by maniksdi »

when will i get to see a celeb sitting beside me when I turn left in the dashboard view in nfs? . . tired of seeing pictures sliding up and down the screen . . ug2 probably had the worst video/story telling mode . . distasteful . . well I wont focus on chicks in this1 . . I have better things to look at :p . . the m3 is in normal game mode! dont want a scratch on it . . evo is cheap to fix but m3 . . no sir . . gotta keep my eyes on the road 8)

edit: in bd all driving seats are on the right hand side :D

Return to “News”