Test drive unlimited

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Re: Test drive unlimited

Post by race_invader »

Great news! Xbox 360 users can upload their TDU photos using the Photo transfer feature on TDU 8) havent tried it though since my internet is shiznit atm.. But my picture uploaded and also showed a uploading bar which it never has done that before so yeah.
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

Carcrazy wrote:Ya'll have to check this out... I've been working for the past few hours getting some money to buy another car. (Gettin to many miles on the F430...) So I got up about 250,000... didn't feel like getting any more. I went all around the island, didn't find a single car I liked that was faster than the ferrari. So I went home, and checked the community sales. Got me a new dark blue DB9, but that's not the point. When I was looking, someone was selling a Maserati Spyder 90th Anniversary, brand new for $1,000! Someone was also selling a Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG, also brand new, for $1,000! I took a screenshot just to show you...
Either a connection error or fools who sell those cars at that price :lol:

I've seen it before, but if i'd want to get rid of a car, i'd just sell it instantly. You get half of the cars price back, which is way more then 1000, AND it's faster.
Who found out you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was he doing at the moment?
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Maybe the person (I'm safely assuming that it was one person selling both cars at absurdly low prices) was quitting the game for good and just wanted to make someone's day.
shadow665
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by shadow665 »

does anybody know what song plays in the main vidoe between the s7 and the lambo is can u tell me because i want that song
Frenzy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Frenzy »

Or, possibly, they were trying to give the cars to their friends for a really low price, and you just ruined their day :P
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Actually people do it alot... and people wouldn't give friends cars for 1K, they'd buy 10k cars for 400K. I made over 500,000 doing that yesterday... bought myself a nice fast S7 Saleen. :P
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Restarted my TDU yesterday... :D so then i start to play it again but with my wheel even though i cannot rotate around cars when viewing them which is pretty dumb.
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

i've got a problem with TDU lately. One that didn't happen before in the 12 months or so since i have the game.

in the beginning everything is ok and running fine, but after a minute or 2 it starts to lag, and it gets worse and worse, until it just freezes.
I rebooted, tried again, same thing.
I reinstalled, tried 2 more times, exactly the same. (Note: the second time i tried it with a patch, to see wheter it would change.)

What on earth is wrong with it? And, more importantly, how can i solve it?

EDIT: i also noticed my PC's temperature raising a lot, even if im just playing internet games!! :o it get's up to a max of 55 degrees (celsius)!! :roll: :o
Who found out you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was he doing at the moment?
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well if you're playing online it will definitely start lagging slightly after awhile because it's trying to recieve other players' information. Also, try going to a remote region as the city area tends to be extremely laggy (for me anyway).
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

55 is not bad. Maybe your CPU is throttling.
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

With online games i meant online FLASH games.....

and i never had it before, maybe i'll try again soon, but it's driving me crazy, i just started to love the game again =P~ :(
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Man i just finished the Island Tour in 43 mins in a MV Augusta (i think it's called like that) and i can tell you the Bike is better than a car in turns cuz you have the acceleration.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Island tour? isn't that the short one when you first start. :? I may be wrong.. Or it is the long on e if you won 100000 something like that.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

It's a big race of 181kms long and you win 200 000$ not bad for a 46 mins.
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

BrontoX wrote:Man i just finished the Island Tour in 43 mins in a MV Augusta (i think it's called like that) and i can tell you the Bike is better than a car in turns cuz you have the acceleration.
On 'the milionaires challange' i always take the bike (it's MV Agusta BTW, remove the 'u')
cause it's way easier to pass traffic.

though i take cars for Island Tour, first a Saleen S7 which didn't work out too well, just a touch of the steering wheel made it spin out of control, but it had great speed and acceleration. Then, i tried it with the enzo, not as fast as the S7 but way better in the corners.
BTW, i did it in somewhere around 40 mins with the saleen.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

I created a club for NFSUnlimited members, if you're interested add me to your friends list, i'll be playing after a couple of hours, its Skyline_man07 btw. :P

Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Count me in. :D

Been waiting for an excuse to leave the club I'm currently in. Haven't played in several weeks, but I might start again soon. :)
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Damn i want the Online mode to work but it doesn't work damn. I might have to reinstall the game.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

@ Skyline: Goddam. I wish my TDU file still worked or I would be in your club. If I have time on the weekend I may have to restart my entire account, losing (I am not sure how much I actually had since it was a long time ago) 4 houses and at least 10 excellent cars (I even had the Shelby Cobra Daytona, Enzo, S7, Gallardo SE, Caterham, etc... all stage 3). :(
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Do you have to be an expert? I'm only a Pro...

Anyway... I'm in. Where do you normally drive around?
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Carcrazy wrote:Do you have to be an expert? I'm only a Pro...

Anyway... I'm in. Where do you normally drive around?
Actually i was going to make it only for champions, but since i didnt want it to be *cough* punishing *cough* , i decided to make the entry level for experts, its not hard at all to be an expert you know ? :wink:

Anyways, i was so busy today and havent played at all, but maybe tomorrow, i'll post a message here before i go online.

Now i gtg to sleep, cya.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Dude the last Chrysler car is a rocket...I just upgraded it and it's a damn monster :shock:
Also the Saleen S7...

Long time I don't play TDU, that's why I have my new pc lol!

time to get in again :D
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Are you talking about the Chrysler ME FOUR Twelve? I don't think you can upgrade that car.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Dude, the S7 is a freakin *caugh* when you upgrade it... 1,000 HP! :twisted:
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

yes, it's fast, but the S7 is like any other American car;
It's very good, fast acceleration and high top speed, until you reach a corner....

in corners, nearly all other A class cars are better then the S7.

But, as i said, it's acceleration is unmatched, and it will go a little faster then a veyron (my max speed with it was 411 km/h)

Return to “The Games”