Carbon vinyls: Breaking the limit

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Carbon vinyls: Breaking the limit

Post by TS-X »

Ok.. im back to carbon again. Some of ideas can be done only there, but there is one problem we all know about it... 20 vinyls limit. I can hardly make all my ideas true... so is there any hack or trainer or tool or whatever to break that freakin limit
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Re: Carbon vinyls: Breaking the limit

Post by Tyrant »

No there is no trainer/hack.

BTW, I suggest you buy Forza 2 if you have a Xbox 360. 4000 vinyl layers sounds a lot better doesn't it?
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

yeh ive heard about it... but buying x360 and fm2 just coz i need 26 vinyls is kinda silly. Who knows, maybe pro street will have atleast 100 vinyls limit
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Pro Street has a 30 vinyls limit ^^.

Juiced 2 has a very large limit too, but I don't know if it's PC...
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

ofcourse its PC... in the days money means all, only EA, Rockstar and SCEE can say ... ok, this is one platform only... but we all know EA will stuck that nfs on everything that can run virtual cars... and THQ, im sure will have juced2 on pc too... they need that extra money that will earn only by letting one geek do some coding for one day
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Who says you can earn a lot of money on PC. Pirating is big business in PC gaming.
And there are sooo many racegames (also by THQ) that are only consoles. Burnout, Forza, Gran Turismo, PGR, etc.

You can't say that developers like Bizarre Creations (PGR) or Turn 10 (Forza) don't need the money, because they aren't big selling companies.

Sometimes it's even financial better to release it only on consoles when they can 'sell' their game to Sony or Microsoft. Both companies want to pay big for a good exclusive.

But Juiced is recently confirmed for PC, so that's lucky for you. But it's not 'off course' on PC.
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

Than it must have been archangel Gabriel told me while i was sleeping that Juiced2 will be on PC, coz i was damn sure about it... 8-[
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

TS-X wrote:Than it must have been archangel Gabriel told me while i was sleeping that Juiced2 will be on PC, coz i was damn sure about it... 8-[
What?! I didn't say Juiced isn';t on PC anymore, check the last line. It's coming on PC man.

Return to “The Showroom”