Carbon ClanBase OpenCup Fall 2007

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Carbon ClanBase OpenCup Fall 2007

Post by Bojan »

Registrations are open for ClanBase's OpenCup Fall 2007 for Need for Speed Carbon! If you're a PC online player you can signup to take part in the tournament on ClanBase's website right here. Signups are open untill September 23rd. You can find out more about the cup here.
Good luck in the tournament!
ChZ^^
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Carbon ClanBase OpenCup Fall 2007

Post by ChZ^^ »

I cant even play online :? Anyway good luck if anyone here is entering the Cup 8)
Death Must Be Easy Because Life Is Hard?
MrStayPuft
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MrStayPuft »

i would but i feel carbon was not a finished game and ea should have cleaned all the bugs out b4 releasing it. i cant play that game for longer than 30 mins without it crashing so i stopped playing it about 2 months after purchase. the game is not worth the hard drive space imo i just hope they get pro street right
maniksdi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by maniksdi »

MrStayPuft wrote:i would but i feel carbon was not a finished game and ea should have cleaned all the bugs out b4 releasing it. i cant play that game for longer than 30 mins without it crashing so i stopped playing it about 2 months after purchase. the game is not worth the hard drive space imo i just hope they get pro street right
Did you try a different copy? . . maybe the Disk had faulty software . . you can always change it at the store . . my copy is perfect . . crashed 3 times in a lifetime . . only while selecting rides in "my cars" section :D

Return to “News”