The BF's and GF's topic

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Re: The BF's and GF's topic

Post by race_invader »

True, pretty much if i go out with a girl i try and do my best and give them everythin but not in the desprite way just like if it was her Bday or like somethin like that i would treat them with something they want etc, :)
Zero260
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zero260 »

I hate to be the immature one, but I lol'd:
race_invader wrote:well thanks guys i feel much better about going out with a 14 year old, if it even comes that is. 8)
:lol:
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

what? whats wrong with me thanking people? i can't see the funny side to it.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

so, is she the one to provide you kids? :D
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

LOL....not right now, otherwise race_invader will get into some serious trouble.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Damn right! also seems that she wasn't interested anyways so all is well and i did ask a 16 year old out today, except she told me that she just got out of a year & a half relationship and needs sometime. So really she kinda said yes etc, but just needs time. :)
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Or she could have meant no but wanted to say it in a nice way. Again, I'm not trying to discourage you but you have to consider everything.
amritchail
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by amritchail »

So viper which did you choose? :D
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Porsche-AG wrote:Or she could have meant no but wanted to say it in a nice way. Again, I'm not trying to discourage you but you have to consider everything.
Hmm... True, well i really like her alot we also have been best mates etc ever since pre primary, her family knows my family and the list goes on... :lol: except also my friends tells me she looks at me more then a normal friend would and that she hangs around me and just only hangs around me doesn't talk to anyone else. So i am planning to give her at least 1 month or 2 then ask her out again, so it doesn't look like im desprite but then i also have a party coming up with just frends in 2 weeks time and she gonna be there i could do it there to. :-k
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

looking at you more than normal .. it's usual for the girls that just endend a long relationship, they are very available now. don't leave her that long mate, 1-2 months it's too much, Christmas is almost knocking at the door, I suggest you take her out before then and when the holydays are comming, make her some nice presents, surprise her, they love that.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

i forgot about Xmas :lol:, i do have $180 in my new bank account i recently opened up and the money in there was for occation if i needed it, so i could use that :-k although i was saving that up for upcoming games next year GTA etc, but then again i really like this girl more then a game... But what the hell could i buy which won't seem desprite? Coz if i get a ring or necklace for $180 or when i save up more she will know im doing that to get her. So im not really sure, also to be honest i really haven't brough any previous gf's anything it ither something cheap they want and ive never really suprised them too, i tried that once but didn't go well seeing that when picking them up to take them back to my place with candles and wine and a nice meal i ended up tripping over a object not sure what it was but i ended up getting a huge deep cut just on my hip (mind you alot of blood) and well i had to go to the hospital.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

when I say surprise her, I meant by words, tell her[when you are with her only] things that she wants to hear, surprise her by sending cute/funny sms, interesting mails, or private messages. don't rush things now, on what you should buy for that amount of money, because there's a month to Christmas, time will tell her needs.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

well we have been txting each other alot most of the time its her what sends me a txt, and interesting emails i do but on a website i send virtual gifts like flowers etc with a private message, i comment her pictures sometimes.. Thats all i really do i did in a txt say how i felt but she didn't end up replying back or anything and so that went abit strange. Oh i also see her soon since im having this party i mentioned in some posts back i think, she is taging along and joining in so that could be my chance to get her alone. :)
Last edited by race_invader on 23 Nov 2007, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

oh yes, perfect timing :)
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

:D Jst gotta make sure that the party happen's then..
-2fast4Ux2-
Ricer
Ricer

Post by -2fast4Ux2- »

ive been dating this girl for about 2 months and it was going great but one friday she said she wasnt happy and she cant go out with me anymore...im like holy crap.. what just happened...so tips for all you guys in a relationship enjoy every moment, you never know whats going to happen.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

I don't think you are quite right, if you reach on knowing the girl next to you well enough, these things won't happen. you should of felt something is wrong, because they can't really just end up a relationship just like that. Either she didn't felt anything for you, at all, either she's a complete retard.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Or she could be secretly seeing another man and decided it was time to move onto him.
-2fast4Ux2-
Ricer
Ricer

Post by -2fast4Ux2- »

danyutz wrote:I don't think you are quite right, if you reach on knowing the girl next to you well enough, these things won't happen. you should of felt something is wrong, because they can't really just end up a relationship just like that. Either she didn't felt anything for you, at all, either she's a complete retard.
well i didnt see it coming...i mean she was all sad for about a week...she wouldnt let me put my arm around her...but that day my friend pretty much predicted it and it happen...i asked her if she hated me...she didnt answer...so i was heartbroken for about a week then i found out she was heartless then i didnt care...but that explains the heartbreak sig i made.

p.s i hope there wasnt another man....i think her parents told her to break up with me thats why she was sad.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Wow man, 16 and then already being "orderd" to have a kid when you are 20.
Man if I got home with the message that I had a kid at 20 I got my *ss kicked by my parents. :lol:

I'm 26 and my gf is 23 now and I still don't want to think about kids, even though my mom now has set her hopes on me to have kids, cause my brother has said he Never ever wants them, and I said... well maybe someday in the future...
But for now neh no way they costs way to much time and money, and... well I don't know, I really don't see myself as a parent.
Man I don't know how it would have been if I had a kid at 20, it would be 6 by now... man..

ooh and about the "wich girl to choose" question.
I'm mean COMON' there is only one thing that you should use when it comes to GF's (or BF's for that matter) only your hart counts (and abit of brainwork to make sure you don't do something REALLY stupid)
Just go for what you feel is right, not uuh this girl is HOT and this one is "ok" hmm what to choose...
it all sounds very immature if you ask me... but maybe that's because I'm from a diffirent generation.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

@ TheStig: No, that still seems logical to me and I'm 16. I don't see how looks can cause a guy to totally overlook other aspects that matter (I know that looks play a factor in everyone's decision though, so all of us are kind of guilty).
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

looks for me aren't the main aspect at a girl .. currently I have a 2months relationship, based on true love, the main cause is the distance between us, around 400km, although she's coming at my place for holidays, I'm counting down the days. Also said that if the relationship goes well, for both of us, I'll move to where she lives.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Porsche-AG wrote:@ TheStig: No, that still seems logical to me and I'm 16.
Please explain, cause I don't think I know what you are saying..
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

amritchail wrote:Image
So viper which did you choose? :D

Well Tauny now told me she just wants to be friends since she doesnt want to rush it and Kala well i beat the crap out of her now ex BF since he made me very mad but she gives me looks every day :|
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

TheStig wrote:
Porsche-AG wrote:@ TheStig: No, that still seems logical to me and I'm 16.
Please explain, cause I don't think I know what you are saying..
I'm just saying that I agree with you about not choosing a girl just based on her looks.

Return to “General Discussion”