ProStreet: Making big power

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
Gavh2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

ProStreet: Making big power

Post by Gavh2 »

I am around 54% through career mode. BTW I'm only going to use cheats once I have finished the whole game... Anywho, how can I make big power like the AI cars in the game? I have a Supra with all the mods, even won a stage4 turbo and I still cant make it into the 800hp mark...??? I set my boost full on start boost and end boost. I try advance and retard but nothing works. I saw a Mitsi Evo AI car running over 900hp! I had one of those cars and also could not get that sort of power...

Are these stage 4 upgrades in PS like in Most Wanted Junkman upgrades? I hope that we get some nice trainers in the future for PS so I can have full "Junkman" in PS :D
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: ProStreet: Making big power

Post by vellu »

Gavh2 wrote:I have a Supra with all the mods, even won a stage4 turbo and I still cant make it into the 800hp mark...??? I set my boost full on start boost and end boost.
That's odd, my Supra isn't fully loaded yet and it's around 890 HP already... Pulls low sevens and wheelies (when done just right) from start to finish (~405-410 m).

EDIT: Screen captures. Car is at:

Engine stage 2
Drivetrain stage 3
Forced Inductio stage 3
Suspension stage 2
Brakes stage 1
Tires stage 3
Nitrous stage 2
Attachments
performance stats
performance stats
Personal stats
Personal stats
Gavh2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Gavh2 »

vellu wrote:
Gavh2 wrote:I have a Supra with all the mods, even won a stage4 turbo and I still cant make it into the 800hp mark...??? I set my boost full on start boost and end boost.
That's odd, my Supra isn't fully loaded yet and it's around 890 HP already... Pulls low sevens and wheelies (when done just right) from start to finish (~405-410 m).
Hmm. My Supra is used in Drift mode. I wonder if the cars make larger power in Drag mode... I'm going to go check it out quick. Maybe I can take a screnshot as well to show...
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Power probably isn't the same for drift, which can be seen in the weight too. I checked that with a 350Z: A drift one weighs around 1200kg, while any other weighs around 1500kg I believe.

Return to “ProStreet”