Energizer Lithium Extender Pack (NFS:PS)

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
hardvibes00
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Energizer Lithium Extender Pack (NFS:PS)

Post by hardvibes00 »

Feety wrote:
hardvibes00 wrote:IT'S NOT OUT! :?
It's out, but it seems like they removed it from the website.
You can find the patch on nfsplanet though :D
alright! Thanks
http://www.nfsplanet.com/nfsps_patch.php?lang=eng

but why would they remove it?
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

Or, here's a direct link (US):
http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patche ... se_iso.exe

If you're from Australia or NZ then i think you have to download the European patch, here:
http://dodownload.filefront.com/9281361 ... 6232b0db1c

EDIT: I got the patch working and found a bug:
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8606/tehbugtk9.jpg

EDIT2: HOLY shiznit! Another bug :( :(
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5589/tehbug2es0.jpg

EDIT3:(I've got to stop the edits :lol: ) As far as I know, these bugs are bodykit errors, see this:
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7440/tehbug3dl7.jpg
As you can see in that pic, there are 2 GT3's, but only one has a bug. Another patch, here we come :roll: .
Last edited by powerof1000 on 20 Dec 2007, 11:03, edited 1 time in total.
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
lachlanmax
Stock
Stock

Post by lachlanmax »

The cars and tracks are frigging mad!W00T W00T
silentm
Stock
Stock

Post by silentm »

hi!
I'd just installed the patch, but when i run the game and press carreer or race day the game crashes =/
any help?
GLoPJe
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GLoPJe »

silentm wrote:hi!
I'd just installed the patch, but when i run the game and press carreer or race day the game crashes =/
any help?
same here exactly :?
Argentum47
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Argentum47 »

Me too,i'm having the same prob.I think i used the wrong patch,there is anyway to solve the prob without reinstallin the game?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

It looks like the old savegames won't work with the 1.1 patch. At least none of mine do.
Argentum47
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Argentum47 »

So what can i do to solve this without reinstalling the game?Start a new career?Any idea?
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

you say that after installing the 1.1 patch, the game wouldn't load the savegame at all? kinda odd, I installed the patch, don't have any probs
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

I don't see anyone clearly mentioning where the new cars are or how these cars are unlocked after installing the patch. Plus, I've completed the game 96% and had all bonus cars (Honda NSX, Audi RS4 etc.) unlocked by completing online challenges, but after installing the patch, the bonus cars are all gone. I thought the patch is supposed to add cars in the game, not the other way round??!!!! Does anyone know what is going on?????????????
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
GLoPJe
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GLoPJe »

i got my patch working but i only have 57 cars?? used to have 61 with a cheat
i do have the seat leon and plymouth but i want mclaren bugatti enz. :?
and cheats dont work anymore :(
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

I knew it is too good to be true, the moment I see that fat doodiehead producer bragging about the new extender pack on GT, I had a mixed feeling about what was to come. This patch is an absolute pile of smelly shiznit! Here's why you shouldn't intall it:
1. unlockallthings code doesn't work anymore, means you are stuck with level 3 parts, I suspect they delibrately did that to make you pay to get level4 parts, firetruck bastards!
2. existing bonus cars such as nsx and rs4 will disappear from the car lot after installing the new patch
3. the supposed new cars are no where to be found, the ea uk website is a shiznit!
4. game statistics and scoring mechanism is messed up by this patch, I was doing 6000+ points in drifting when the in game commentator says he's disappointed, firetruck him! I was lapping other cars in time attack, and I came back 3rd.

OVERALL Impression, -1trillion out of 5, typical EA, just can't help firetruck a good game up! Don't install the patch, and learn hex-editing to add the hidden cars to your unpatched game, it'll be a lot more fun, and gives you an edge on online competition because you can have cars with all level 4 parts!
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

fasttasf wrote:I knew it is too good to be true, the moment I see that fat doodiehead producer bragging about the new extender pack on GT, I had a mixed feeling about what was to come. This patch is an absolute pile of smelly shiznit! Here's why you shouldn't intall it:
1. unlockallthings code doesn't work anymore, means you are stuck with level 3 parts, I suspect they delibrately did that to make you pay to get level4 parts, firetruck bastards!
2. existing bonus cars such as nsx and rs4 will disappear from the car lot after installing the new patch
3. the supposed new cars are no where to be found, the ea uk website is a shiznit!
4. game statistics and scoring mechanism is messed up by this patch, I was doing 6000+ points in drifting when the in game commentator says he's disappointed, firetruck him! I was lapping other cars in time attack, and I came back 3rd.

OVERALL Impression, -1trillion out of 5, typical EA, just can't help firetruck a good game up! Don't install the patch, and learn hex-editing to add the hidden cars to your unpatched game, it'll be a lot more fun, and gives you an edge on online competition because you can have cars with all level 4 parts!
Lol.. you mean "dont install the patch coz it wont let you be a cheater anymore".. lols
who says ur gonna get stuck with level 3 parts? beat the kings, dominate races and u'll get the level 4 parts..

and when did the nsx and rs4 become a bonus car? those cars are collecter's edition exclusive and can be unlock by the cheats..

ur 4th point is just as worst.. the commentator was stupid even before the patch.
so dont tell ppl not to get the patch. lol
GLoPJe
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GLoPJe »

ahmad0410 wrote:
fasttasf wrote:I knew it is too good to be true, the moment I see that fat doodiehead producer bragging about the new extender pack on GT, I had a mixed feeling about what was to come. This patch is an absolute pile of smelly shiznit! Here's why you shouldn't intall it:

Lol.. you mean "dont install the patch coz it wont let you be a cheater anymore".. lols
who says ur gonna get stuck with level 3 parts? beat the kings, dominate races and u'll get the level 4 parts..

and when did the nsx and rs4 become a bonus car? those cars are collecter's edition exclusive and can be unlock by the cheats..

ur 4th point is just as worst.. the commentator was stupid even before the patch.
lol so tell me what did the actually improved with the patch?
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

ahmad0410 wrote:
fasttasf wrote:I knew it is too good to be true, the moment I see that fat doodiehead producer bragging about the new extender pack on GT, I had a mixed ...

Last edited by fasttasf on 22 Dec 2007, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

@GlopJe: 2 new cars, 2 new tracks, LAN mode. Nothing good about that? If no, then you're not thankful I guess.

@fasttasf: So what if you're damn good? I don't need to follow what you ask me to do. And I'm not playing online on Xbox 360. Have you ever heard of the term "cheat codes"? Finally, if you want to post in this forum, mind your manners. We do not tolerate people who can't mind their words, manners or languages.
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

ahmad0410 wrote:@GlopJe: 2 new cars, 2 new tracks, LAN mode. Nothing good about that? If no, then you're not thankful I guess.

@fasttasf: So what if you're damn good? I don't need to follow what you ask me to do. And I'm not playing online on Xbox 360. Have you ever heard of the term "cheat codes"? Finally, if you want to post in this forum, mind your manners. We do not tolerate people who can't mind their words, manners or languages.
Last edited by fasttasf on 22 Dec 2007, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Personal attack? What personal attack? And what did I start? You're saying I started an arguement? And the only one making this ugly is you. No one instructed you to use the word "idiot". Learn not to reply aggresively.

You won't lose in the exchange of words if your behaviour is like this. And your bragging again. =D>

I think you're having a bad day today. Go get a rest and come back tomorrow.

Anyway back to the topic... anyone playing ProStreet on Xbox 360,is the Booster Pack in the marketplace yet? Coz I can't find it.
Argentum47
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Argentum47 »

Ahmad got it right!The "agressive" guy took the dmn wrong place to start an arguement.So let's back on the topic.
My prob:When I enter the career mode and "continue career" the game crashed.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

fasttasf wrote: OK, I give you a stair to climb down, personal attack is always going to be ugly, that just teaches you that never start such thing in the first place, I rarely loose in exchange of words, whatever level you want to play it. When I played around with the nowadays generally boring chatrooms, forums, blogs or whatever fancy name you use back in 1994, I bet most here didn't even know what internet is.
Look I don't care less if you rarely loose a exchange of words, I also don't care 1 bit if you been on the net since the middle ages.
I do care about you insulting and starting personal attacks against other forum members.
Stuff like that is not tollerated here at NFSUnlimited.

And please don't start a exchange of words with me, cause trust me you WILL loose it, and most likely loose your membership here.

Let me give you a advise, if you want to stay here you better follow the rules, and stay nice to other member, and you can have a nice time here. Cause picking fights over stupid subjects like this isn't going to help.
GLoPJe
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GLoPJe »

I was just angry because that patch didn t bring much good in my way. my opinion and urs can be different :? right?
and why did ea say there were cars like the mclaren added??
feel dissapointed because they dont do what they say

(sorry but i can t explain evrything as good as many people because i speak basic english :wink:)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I understand the disapointment, but then I don't get disapointed by EA anymore, I'm Immune for it it seems.
I don't have any expectations or very low expectations so I'll never get disapointed if they don't do stuff they promise :D

And I only have PS on the 360 so I can't hex my way out of it all, but then PS on the 360 is alot more stable and has alot less real bugs (found only tiny things that don't work as nice as it should.)
And I haven't seen the PS DLC pack for the 360 yet, so don't know how it works there.
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

@TheStig: Haha, me too. I never get very dissapointed in EA before or even now. And you're on Xbox 360 too eh? I thought I was the only one not seeing the extender pack in the marketplace.
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

You are funny......
Last edited by fasttasf on 22 Dec 2007, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

The rest of the sentence dissapeared? :?

Return to “ProStreet”