EA's First Official ProStreet ScreenShot Contest.

Latest News and Information Regarding Racedays, and other events being held at Rogue Speed.
Sinister
Ricer
Ricer

EA's First Official ProStreet ScreenShot Contest.

Post by Sinister »

Now that it has come to a close.. I can announce the winners.

The Rules were simply.

Quoted from "allyoucanEAtsushi, EA NFS Community Manager"

There you have it! Simple? I thought so. Ok, without rambling on any further I'll bring on the first theme to kick this off, and its a very simple one. BEST ACTION PHOTO. Like I said, simple. Any car, any location, just make it a good one that shows some nice cars in action. This week's guest judge is none other than Wilson Tang, the Senior Art Director on Need for Speed. Wilson knows a good screenshot when he sees it, so make sure to bring out your best!

Now the winners have been announced, and Leaftaker and InfamosSinister (myself) were in a Tie.

My Photo -
Action Lambo & Vette

Quoted from "Wilson Tang, Senior Art Director for NFS."
When you look at this shot, you feel like you're capturing the cars in mid action. The cars feels very dynamic, and the car parts in mid air also helps to imply an action that just happened or about to happen. The camera is low enough that you can still see the road texture's detail which gives the cars scale. The horizon line is about one third from the top of the screen and slightly tilted, and the camera lens is wide enough to get a sense of the space behind the action all the way to the distant hills.
All of these things add up to a very good shot!

-Wilson Tang

Leaftakers Photo -
Backwards Driving

Quoted from "Wilson Tang, Senior Art Director For NFS."
Good, action, good camera choice for sense of depth to the scene....but what the hell does the name "LeafTalker" mean? ;)?

-Wilson Tang

Congrats, and check out NFS.com forums for future Screenshot Contests.
Official NFS Community Leader

Return to “Rogue Speed News”