Speedtrap Crown

The official Need for Speed Carbon Leaderboards forum for suggestions, discussions, competitions and more.
maniksdi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Speedtrap Crown

Post by maniksdi »

I am bored with the speedtrap records . . nobody seems to break any, and few even tries. I've been owning all the speedtrap track records for months . . and I think no one can come up to the challenge . . . so here's the subject of my new topic.

I want to challenge anyone who can take down my records (without violating rulez). Starting with the first speedtrap track: Eskuri Way Eskuri Way

Now, some of my friends are not happy with my style of holding the records (going back, filling up the NOS and retrying for the best run) . . . . . . . so I am making it all TOO fair . . . I have uploaded a new shadow for Eskuri way where I have broken my own record going in only one direction, non stop (no coming backs/no reversing efforts)

So, if there is anyone able to break my record anyhow (reversing efforts are also welcome, but you will face my towering record at that point . . not even I can break that!) will win my respect and stop me from keeping the crown . . but if no one can . . I be the SPEED KING of Carbon for owning 100% speedtrap races

so . . dont let my selfishness get to you . . beat my record . . (please!) . . I am dieing for a challenge here!
peace :P . . see you at Eskuri :twisted:

add: details of the Track Record: Open Invitation

I want to thank YaelDjiel and GT3x24x7 for introducing the system, end of message
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Speedtrap Crown

Post by YaelDjiel »

you'll have to thank Bojan for that :P

not going to attempt it, dont play carbon XD
maniksdi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by maniksdi »

Oh . . I am always thankful to Bojan . . every single comment I place represents one thanks to him :D

I understand . . you are busy with Juiced :P . . I tried to get in . . but I have this lousy problem . . I installed the game and it wont let it run! . . says I should have my virtual memory enabled! . . I have it enabled! . . it's a bug in the game engine . . cause the same version works fine with mu cousin's 1GB RAM . . . did you face any problems like that? :(
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

it works fine on my 2gb system :?
you could try the patch though
PlayaBusy
Stock
Stock

Post by PlayaBusy »

I tell u. the best speedtrap drivers are : fast2k4, xebion and mahnino. they dont do this artful things. driving back to refill nos and so.... forgot the crown boy! liar will be honorless laid off!!! come to carbon and play against one of them. i guess u will loose all races!
fahadanwar83_2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fahadanwar83_2 »

Um, |Xx.EVO.xX|, I'll like to challenge your records and help to break every inch of your speedtrap records in Carbon. If you want to be 2nd place, I'll help.

If you want, we should have a Canyon Duel, sometime and be friends?

And don't be thrown off by what PlayaBusy says that fast2k4, xebion and mahnino are better than you and me. We'll take them on and beat their record. Remember we both are the best of those 3.
I'm the greatest Need For Speed series Golden Phoenix Champion Street Racer.
grnkjr0
Ricer
Ricer

Post by grnkjr0 »

Hey

i have seen those speedtrap records in leaderboard - and it is really lame to go back and recharge nos.

My personel best on Eskuri Way is 2012 kmh - which is done without any reversing or any other crap like that.

My record on Million Dollar Drive is 1855 kmh - and on Stonewall Tunnel it is 1944 kmh in 50 sec.

All these are uploaded as shadows to the leaderboard - download and try keeping up....

I suggest some of you guys try driving in a real way - if it had been online play you would have lost big time !
fahadanwar83_2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fahadanwar83_2 »

Hey, grnkjr0, have you beaten, |Xx.EVO.xX| records. Then it's my turn to beat yours now.

And be nice to |Xx.EVO.xX| and be before him.
grnkjr0
Ricer
Ricer

Post by grnkjr0 »

Hey

I dont reverse to recharge - so no - I have not beaten them. However I don´t count them as legit records.
fahadanwar83_2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fahadanwar83_2 »

No, grnkjr0, I'm saying if you've beaten |Xx.EVO.xX| records in your own way.

You don't count how many |Xx.EVO.xX|'s records you've beaten?

Return to “Leaderboards”