Ranking within 350Z Challenge

Discussion board for the Race Day events hosted by Battle Machine. Check back frequently for annoucements and updates.
Kobi1123
Stock
Stock

Ranking within 350Z Challenge

Post by Kobi1123 »

Hi*, i dont understand the ranking within the actual Battle Machine 350Z Challenge for pc. According to the rules the atm 1st and 2nd do have less points then the 3rd ( - right, that s me :mrgreen: ). Will there be a sudden fix at the end or should i drive this raceday once more? - Greetings from Noisebomb, cu on the track, Kobi1123
clldwllr59
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Ranking within 350Z Challenge

Post by clldwllr59 »

Good going Kobi1123 for the win on PC! But damn boy, how did you manage that?!!? I struggled just to beat my own best scores. Doesn't help that the stupid AI is always in the way.
Kobi1123
Stock
Stock

Post by Kobi1123 »

Hi clldwllr59, i just sent u the 350z-Grip Bluprint.

For best results in prostreet in general u should use a wheel. Drive with manual clutch, cause then the turbo / compressor never goes down. Furthermore I drive with traction control off and EPS off (only ABS on), cause then u can go faster through the corners.

Using my 350z-Grip at start redline the engine and when the "2" disappears change to the 1st gear. Never give nitro below 6000 rpm, cause then the wheels will spin within my setup. Switch gears in green zone.

In harder corners brake and shift down, then handbrake before the last shift down and then full throttle again to get the new line, but never oversteer to much, too much drifting slows u down. Weak corners can be easily mastered just by a brief releaseing of the throttle at the beginning of the corner, cause the little less speed and cause of the weight shift u ll have enough grip to come along. There are several racing technics that work fine within prostreet like the scandinavian flick flack. Maybe examine http://www.drinvingfast.net for instance. Smoothness is the secret.

I guess u already know this, but i wrote this for all who are viewing this so check it out and maybe gimme a feedback. 8)
rhyno_
Stock
Stock

Post by rhyno_ »

hey guys i have just gotta that 350z as a gift.(on my ps2).now which upgrade should i buy for that?
Skygge69
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Skygge69 »

you should use it for drag, buy nitrous and tires for it..you will go fast :)

Return to “Race Day Events”