Richard Burns Rally movie debut on UMP

The news visible on Underground Movie Production main page.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Richard Burns Rally movie debut on UMP

Post by UrQuattro »

I'm happy to announce that UMP has opened up yet another section - Richard Burns Rally - it stands away from Rally section, as RBR is a full simulation and deserves it's own solid place!

Thanks to Apu from BHMotorsports community for recording this great video that shows this brilliant Rally sim in it's full glory. RBR is a realistic rally simulation that's aimed at hardcore no-arcade nonsense players and this video shows what a skillful driver can do with a Peugeot 206 WRC on gravel. It's a short 2 minute clip, enjoy! I promise more to come!

Link: here.

UMP, uber cool.
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

Nice driving in that movie!

But what does the "Pwaaaap" mean? at approx every 30 sec?
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

That is a horn actually, and I believe that it's markers for the point of the race that the driver is at. Every time it happens there is a couple guys standin there.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

I have to butt in here, lol

This just a horn - same as some take to football matches and other sports events. It's not the best in RBR - very monotonous and always the same sound. Hopefully with ambience sound mod for PC it will be replaced with something better. The only negative thing in sound in this game tbh.

And people are there because they (spectators) are honking it when the car passes. ;) So no trick. It's a very common thing in Rally as well as in F1 or other sports. Like ugly phony fingers ppl use in US on stadiums.
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

Ah well, I got the point now! both THNX for the explenation. :D

Return to “UMP News”