New NFS Game in the works + little info!

2008 Need for Speed Undercover
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: New NFS Game in the works + little info!

Post by Carcrazy »

Sounds to me like a bunch of woosies don't want to get a little gritty with the popo... :wink:

j/k :lol: :P

Honestly, I'd love it if you could total your car in a chase... honestly, I can just picture a cop flying though an intersection T-boning you and sending your car flying off the road... :lol:

And on the tuning issue, I say have open tuning on anything... (shut-up and listen) :D

Keep it realistic, if a car has parts in real life, put it in the game. If a car doesn't have jack, let it stay stock. MEANING: Don't let some n00b rice out a Gallardo with non-existing parts. :wink:
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

There are Bks for gallardos, but good ones, lol.
Gavh2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Gavh2 »

Do the guys from EA actually read forums like this? I mean, this is where their die hard fans gather, surely they should consider the opinions discussed in here and try please their fans as best they can? I know a lot of times we all don't say the nicest things about EA, but we wouldn't be ranting in here if we didn't care :!: I'm sort of glad EA fell on their face a bit with Prostreet because they need to wake up and listen to what we want. For such a long running title they should know their fanbase by now!

One thing that baffeled me is this! Why did they go to all the trouble of showing us videos of how much effort they were putting into the physics by going to the Porsche test track and then release the game with such sucky physics? I thought they were going to make it more Sim like when they showed us that. Forza 2 has great physics, you can drift a car without HAVING to be in a "drift mode".
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Monster847 wrote:http://provhider.blogspot.com/2008/06/r ... cover.html

Check out this pic.
Bah, that looks DIRECTLY COPIED from NFS3.

I'm not expecting EA to release any screenshots or even any basic information about the game until after August.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

That doesn't even look like NFS 3
IT IS NFS 3, and the track is Rocky Ridge with a texture pack for the track wich makes it abit more fresh and new.

I had a great texture pack for Rocky Ridge in NFS 4 HS, it was alot more detailed then the original and it made it look like a complete new game, even more so when you installed high poly cars for the game.

I personally think EA did listen to use with NFS PS, but they executed it wrong.
Personally I find Pro Street to be a better game then Carbon, Carbon tops the series when it comes to bad games,
Pro Street was rushed (yet again) and had to many bugs because of it, and the styling was just wrong, it looked childish, like racing around in a playground.
Gavh2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Gavh2 »

TheStig wrote:Pro Street was rushed (yet again) and had to many bugs because of it, and the styling was just wrong, it looked childish, like racing around in a playground.
Couldn't have said it beter myself

Return to “Undercover”