Renault Megane Coupe Undercover Trailer

Need for Speed Undercover News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Re: Renault Megane Coupe Undercover Trailer

Post by Danyutz »

nice car, i'd take this in Golf MKVI's place anytime, cool engine sound too.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

goddamn its ugly xD
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

jacoja06 wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:Just a little warning for all of you who like the music:

This may be an addition to the ingame footage and not be featured in the game at all. Get your hopes up, but not to the point where you expect this in the game.
The chances of 10-year-old menu music making it into the game are zero. I really doubt it. But I just found it nice how EA still recognizes it's early need for speed games. I thought they had completely forgot about them.
Considering this is a YouTube video, the music may have been added on by someone else.
kostis1993
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by kostis1993 »

Why not? They could do what criterion games did with burnout paradise...(they put previous CG songs on the EA- Trax)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

prince1142003 wrote:
jacoja06 wrote:

This may be an addition to the ingame footage and not be featured in the game at all. Get your hopes up, but not to the point where you expect this in the game.
The chances of 10-year-old menu music making it into the game are zero. I really doubt it. But I just found it nice how EA still recognizes it's early need for speed games. I thought they had completely forgot about them.
Considering this is a YouTube video, the music may have been added on by someone else.
Nah, I highly doubt it. It looks like EA was the one. If it were to be added by someone esle, he must really have a lot of time to do the editing. :)

And yea, never in my rightful mind I'd be so gullible to believe that the song will be in the game itself. After all, it's just a teaser. But if it does, it's a bonus. :)
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

YaelDjiel wrote:goddamn its ugly xD
C'mon..i think the rear end isnt that bad tbo. But yeah the front is horrible. Just wish they had the Scirocco instead of the though.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

jacoja06 wrote:

The chances of 10-year-old menu music making it into the game are zero. I really doubt it.
Party poopers.
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

"Need for Speed Undercover also features a diverse soundtrack of over 30 songs from artists like The Prodigy, Tricky and Justice. To hear samplings of each song please visit http://www.ea.com/eatrax/.

Courtesy of EA Singapore.. don't bother checking the weblink, cuz there's no undercover section at all =.=
maniksdi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by maniksdi »

thinking of high stakes brings me tears . . . yes . . . EA should look back at their winning predecessors and understand why their older releases had better tilt . . MUSIC is a big part of NFS . . screw up the soundtracks and 50% of the game is already screwed b4 launch
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

ahmad0410 wrote:"Need for Speed Undercover also features a diverse soundtrack of over 30 songs from artists like The Prodigy, Tricky and Justice. To hear samplings of each song please visit http://www.ea.com/eatrax/.

Courtesy of EA Singapore.. don't bother checking the weblink, cuz there's no undercover section at all =.=
EA Singapore is always slow at NFS.. -_-''

Return to “News”