Undercover patch in the works

Need for Speed Undercover News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Undercover patch in the works

Post by Andre_online »

Could it be Elliot? I mean, Elie-8. Read it together. Sounds like a guy's name to me. :)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

If you wanna know how she pronounces her nick, ask her via PM.
Otherwise stay on topic please.
crossz06m3
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by crossz06m3 »

Hopefully in this patch they add a couple of new (nice) cars. This patch will probably suck since they probably won't fix the problems people have been experiencing imo

Well let's hope for the best!
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Hey !! my name is elie = eli !! i am a guy of course !!!! :oops: :? :( #-o // Stop analysing my name !! i say again it means eli but i write it elie :P !!
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

"Heia... I have the same problems with freezing display if I'm going to customize the Gallardo LP560 in Autosculpt Mode & on the other site I have problems with HD options... I cannot make it in HD because I have a VGA Monitor Input... & on the "Start Screen" there are three options on the top to choose, but I cannot choose'm Why not?!" :shock:

"Everything is on maximum choice, but almost everything runnin' very slow, except 4 Far Cry 2, it's perfect!" 8)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

TRANSFORMER wrote:"Heia... I have the same problems with freezing display if I'm going to customize the Gallardo LP560 in Autosculpt Mode & on the other site I have problems with HD options... I cannot make it in HD because I have a VGA Monitor Input... & on the "Start Screen" there are three options on the top to choose, but I cannot choose'm Why not?!" :shock:
I have no idea what you're trying to ask but Windows should detect what monitor you have and based on that provide you with suitable resolutions. If the monitor is widescreen, then you will be given the option of widescreen resolutions. If it's a TV, you need an HDMI cable for proper widescreen resolutions.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

TRANSFORMER wrote:"Heia... I have the same problems with freezing display if I'm going to customize the Gallardo LP560 in Autosculpt Mode & on the other site I have problems with HD options... I cannot make it in HD because I have a VGA Monitor Input... & on the "Start Screen" there are three options on the top to choose, but I cannot choose'm Why not?!" :shock:

"Everything is on maximum choice, but almost everything runnin' very slow, except 4 Far Cry 2, it's perfect!" 8)
I think they forgot to do a main menu, it's all done via the pause menu. About not meing able to crank it to 1080p, can you monitor + cable do it?

Running slow? What's your CPU? Do u have a GTX280? Because I'm running higher settings than you on a 9600GT< + a second screen, plenty of background tasks and my PC is fairly low end on the whole.

TO build the box cost about $660 AUD, damn cheap considering it is running Crysis on high and I do photoshop and other intensive stuff on it. Screens are worth $400, so yeah, cheapie. Maybe EA optimized their games for povo gaming rigs... Yeah, my PC died the time I got my PS3 so I had no cash for a good one, lol.
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

korge wrote:Lets all guess the patches filesize and see who is closest! Winner gets their games money back. Not.

500-700mb
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

4.7gb

jokes... nah, I just realised that CF lips are missing ingame...
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

"Yeah, Baumaxx1', You're right about the fact with the menu, but I hope the upcomming patch will help!" [-o< [-o< [-o<
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

baumaxx1 wrote:4.7gb

jokes... nah, I just realised that CF lips are missing ingame...

Have to agree - the patch will be called NFS Undercover 2, and retail at about £30... :P

Return to “News”