Downloading from NFS Unlimited

The news visible on the main page
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Downloading from NFS Unlimited

Post by Bojan »

Lately the Edgefiles' servers are pretty full and you may not get decent speeds out of them. In such cases select the "Download from Filefront.com" option. This may require a little more clicking, but the download will start immediatly and the speeds will be high.

darkfear
Stock
Stock

Post by darkfear »

:evil: :evil: :evil: SO I FIND IT IS NORMAL FOR THIS SITE TO REDIRECT TO EDGEFILE SO WHATS THE PASS WORD PRETECT FOR YOU WONT BE GETTING A MENTION IN MY SITE /YOU SCORE -5 IN FACT YOUR SITE IS COMPLICATED FOR ME SO AN UNDER 10 WOULD BE LOST!
AND DOWNLOADS WHY THE PASSWORD AND LOG NAME I WONT BE LOGIN IN AGAIN AND YOU WILL GET A MENTION IN MY 10 WORST SITES FOR GAME DOWNLOADS PROBLY AT NO 1 SPOT OF WEEK
Z-Racing
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Z-Racing »

:x :x :x darkfear, I have no idea who or what you are but, maybe you should research what you are talking about before you put both of your feet in your mouth. I have been downloading from this site for quite some time now and find it no problem getting what I want, wether I am logged in or not. When you click on the link you get redirected to a site that offers several download speeds from 56k to 1mbs. Sure it is a little more work but what's a couple of seconds if you get what you want, any way Edgefile also offers some nice things to browse through, so my thanks goes to Bobyx for showing that site to us. :evil: :evil:

Basically, do your homework and think before you spout off. :twisted: :wink: :twisted:
T-Shine
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by T-Shine »

Z-Racing wrote: Basically, do your homework and think before you spout off. :twisted: :wink: :twisted:
LoL homeworks? What are you talking about?? :P I've never heard of homeworks in kindergarten. :wink:
Z-Racing
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Z-Racing »

LMAO 8) :twisted:
Nitro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nitro »

What's the problem with redirecting to edgefiles???You get what you want, don't you????
@Z-Racing: What does LMAO mean?? :?: :?:
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

LMAO means: "Laughing My Ass Off." I think you have a good point about redirecting to edgefiles. It's not bad at all. Of course I have a LAN. (Local Area Network.) I could get 1 downloaded car in 2 secs. LOL. I'm lucky.

EDIT: Oh, and for those of you that have a bad internet speed or are not redirecting to edgefiles, don't blame it on bobyx. I download sucessfully from edgefiles. I feel bad for the people that are not getting fast internet.
And don't blab out all your bad-mouthed words on bobyx. Because he's a
very good administrator. :wink: And darkfear... please don't say anymore badmouthed words. You'll embarress yourself.

LOLxInfinite at darkfear. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

My friend isn't even registered here and he got to download a 3.0v Supra by Nikita and an Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Snakebite. (Probably a skin pack.) As he ONLY wanted those cars.

(darkfear is very offensive. Maybe ban?)
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

NFSUnlimited has to use edgefiles, it is required by the host. And in case you don't know, it's pretty hard to find a good free host these days. We're lucky Edgefiles provides high speed downloads. It is a little more work, and if you don't like it, go somewhere else. You're the first person to complain.

Return to “News”