More news On NFSU2 online mode

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
MikeFarrar
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

More news On NFSU2 online mode

Post by MikeFarrar »

Justin Weibe, Associate Producer of Need For Speed Underground 2, has written part 2 of "The Inside Track". This part is focusing mainly on NFSU2's online mode. Read it here

After reading i had some doubts about if EA is gonna actually have Free Roam online. In the report they mentioned some sort of lobby and the lobby will display created games. This leaves a very slim chance that there will be FRO. The good news is that instead of 4 players racing, there is now 6. I will still be buying this game mainly because of the Free Roam, but if there isn't a FRO, i might not go online at all.

Nfsunlimited News Reporter
~Mike
Abdi
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Abdi »

In my opinion FRO is not a good idea, it will work on Local Network but definitely not online, gotta wait until future when everyone has 5mb per second internet connection hehe, but right now i think its only good for LAN.
Matrix//Chick
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Matrix//Chick »

I never got the online thing....Never needed it. :P
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Abdi wrote:In my opinion FRO is not a good idea (0...) gotta wait until future when everyone has 5mb per second internet connection
Lets buy a wireless at 54mbps then, and play with other wireless users lol
Abdi
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Abdi »

lol yeah good idea :lol:
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

the best thing is that there IS A LAN game option, thats all i needed to know ;)
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

Yeah, perhaps free roam online needs very fast connection by all users, btw, it would be great to have the FRO, but if it means a lot of problems when playing online (that we just have with NFSU) I think it's better to wait till connection and games will fit more with this stuff
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

They talk about 60 different rankings? wow! Maybe there will be special ones for each car.

I think it is interesting, because you have much more possibilities to be at the top of any ranking :)

Return to “News”