Honda s2000 for nfsu2 !!!!!!!

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground 2.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Oh well that's helpful. Thanks. :roll:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

^TuRboDiEsEL^ wrote:You can replace the s2000 folder into the game from the nfsu1 but the game will crash
(I know it) :)
Is that supose to be a solution for helping or crashing the game? :lol:
Teancum
Stock
Stock

Post by Teancum »

Well, you'll probably need someone to do some cracking of the format. As far as I can recall, NFSU 1 didn't have support for spinners, so that is at least 1 thing that's bad on the model format.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Just to make it clear for everyone, I tryed replacing a NFSU2 car with S2000 from NFSU1. Game does't crash, but you can't see the car's body. All you get is a four wheels, and a pile of roof scoop, spoiler, mirrors, etc.
Sorry, no pic, but I have slow connection. You can try yourself, allways backuping files. ;)
Teancum
Stock
Stock

Post by Teancum »

Another thing to consider is that U2 meshes have more bodykits, which may make the S2000 not work.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Honda s2000 for nfsu2 !!!!!!!

Post by ElvenAvenger »

EA is simply lazy, and is using those remaining S2000 files (Vinyls.bin) to render vinyls on OTHER cars, just because s2000 vinyls fit JUST RIGHT on someothercar , too bad they had no HONDA S2000 or DODGE NEON there...Acura Integra would be fun too , but its not necessary, but as you guys know its EA, so all we can expect is automatic e-mail response from them saying "We can't help you with that as it is a matter of gameplay, not technical" or "Visit EA forums and ask one of users(and get sent back to us xd)"
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Honda s2000 for nfsu2 !!!!!!!

Post by RedCarDriver »

The four year necropost! It burnzorz!!!!one

Seriously, though, it's not possible currently. There may indeed be a way to make it possible, with new tools being developed currently, but it's not possible yet. Even if we can modify existing car files (which is coming soon), there's no guarantee that these "hidden" cars indeed exist in the game's executable.

Also, in before lock.

Return to “Editing”