Car Of The Day: Bugatti Veyron 16.4

reputated
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Car Of The Day: Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Post by reputated »

i carefully saw the limited edition trailer. yes the new cars are there but most of 'em are traffic cars. i didnt see a porsche though apart from the cop one. Man its turning out to be awesome! i am thinking of pre ordering...

i am really concerned about variety in this game. so far we have only seen pursuits and no normal races. the gamescom gameplay looks like a derivative of highway battles from undercover. i want to see new racing modes.
Some pursue happpiness; others create it
reputated
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by reputated »

btw check this out

http://blog.metacafe.com/wp-content/upl ... suit_2.jpg

ford gt is rocking it!!!

u need to see the gamespot e3 stage demo to understand the following -

also i am unable to post the image but in the stage demo on gamespot, an infinity g35 is crearly seen 2-3 times during the whole gameplay video. its a traffic car. seek 6:32, 17:15
also in the same video is a white audi sedan seen twice. i think its the rs4. maybe not. but the looks of the car seen in the video revolve around it. in the video, you can only see the audi's rear. seek 6:44 , 16:32
a porsche cayanne(hope the spelling is right) is seen as a traffic car. seek 8:07
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

LancerEvoFan0504 wrote: I don't know were you get your list of cars but the porsche have already been confirmed at http://nfs.wikia.com/wiki/Need_for_Spee ... %282010%29
I get my list from Hot Pursuit's site. I know the Ford GT and the GT3 RS already appeared in lots of screenshots, trailers and gameplay videos, but they haven't been officially announced by EA and added to their list. So, I cannot add them as confirmed cars to the Wiki. :)

The Porsche 918 Spyder is my fault, it was announced already, they just didn't add it to their list. Thanks for the heads up. :wink:

Don't know where you find the Porsche Cayenne as a confirmed car though. And the Shelby GT500 is the 2011 model, I think.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

I don't know if it is a confirmed/drivable car, but the Cayenne Turbo is both a civilian (traffic) and police (roadblock) vehicle. Judging by your comment, I guess I shouldn't post about in-game cars that aren't on the list yet until EA confirms them. I think I have info on a few new ones.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Evil Kid Weaselmush
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Evil Kid Weaselmush »

Nice finds, guys. The list is looking pretty sweet so far. And the car between the Challenger and Viper is most likely a Charger. (obvious i know, just had to point it out.)
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Evil Kid Weaselmush wrote:Nice finds, guys. The list is looking pretty sweet so far. And the car between the Challenger and Viper is most likely a Charger. (obvious i know, just had to point it out.)
or dodge neon jk lol
Instagram @SupraHKS
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Go Dodge Neon!! =D> :lol:

I guess Lancer Evo might end up as one of the traffic cars you crash into :o
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LancerEvoFan0504 »

ElvenAvenger wrote:Go Dodge Neon!! =D> :lol:

I guess Lancer Evo might end up as one of the traffic cars you crash into :o
A dodge Neon seriously. :lol: You got to be kidding me a dodge neon you make me laugh.
P.S. the lancer evo is better than the dodge neon
reputated
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by reputated »

i remember crashing into a mercedes as a traffic car in hp2.....
Rattie19
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Rattie19 »

LancerEvoFan0504 wrote:Wait I thought they said there were only be exotics and muscles what is a Nissan GT-R doing in there because last time i checked that a tuner not an exotic or muscle.
umm, hello look at that thing. it has exotic written all over it. and its fast, oh, so fast, like an exotic. just cuz its made by a tuner company doesn't mean its a tuner. Honestly, how many gtr's have you seen all riced up, huh?
Rattie19
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Rattie19 »

this car list better get a helluva lot bigger
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LancerEvoFan0504 »

Rattie19 wrote:this car list better get a helluva lot bigger
Well DUH the car list is going to be bigger and the Nissan GT-R is a tuner. (Google it)
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

the GT-R R35 is like what you get when an exotic has a baby with a tuner, remember the R35 isnt a skyline, its only a GT-R. Skyline was more of a... addon the the name Nissan GT-R R32,33,34. I would say that the GT-R is an exotic, for tuners. it uses v6 like most tuners, but is also twin turbocharged, making 473 hp. Right now the only current Skyline is the infiniti G37, which in japan is the nissan skyline 370. well theres your dailly car lesson from Zotic+
Instagram @SupraHKS

Return to “News”