Board Activity

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Board Activity

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

I'm just wondering if NfsUnlimited is still one of the top (active) need for speed fan sites. I think I created a similar thread some while ago, but the thing is this. Every board was very active a couple of years ago and it seems like it's all gone down hill after the transition from Most Wanted to Carbon.

If you take a look at each sub-forum on this website, you'll notice that there are threads that haven't been updated in over a year starting from the very first page. Back then, there were multiple pages filled with replies and you didn't see a year old post for a while. It look a bit of searching.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Board Activity

Post by TheStig »

True....

The regular "active" members, that are here a long time, are often no longer here for NFS but just here to talk about cars or stuff with other car enthusiasts and that's basicly it.

I think the most activity is in the showroom.... never been there since NFS U2......

But fact remains it's not as big as it was as in the Underground --> MW time.

Return to “General Discussion”