Less Destruction Derby and more racing...

2010 Need for Speed World
Wolfseye
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Less Destruction Derby and more racing...

Post by Wolfseye »

r4ptor85 wrote: Maybe player can vote for collision on/off before race start.
I think that would be a voting madness. Having votes in a MMO would be a nightmare. You could never rely on reasonable people making a common decision about what should be done. Often i feel like in Kindergarten when I read the chats or am in a racing lobby. Which sometimes makes me wonder about the whole idea of a MMO.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Again, i was about to have a challenging race(Me, 8 lvl vs a 16 lvl driver) but guess what happened? Yes, you are right.

I got rammed. Crashed. Bumped. Repeatedly. From good news, well i got lucky and got 1.128 rep from a pursuit AND a 1k rep card. Pursuit is the only place where i accept ramming. :twisted:
WarKing99
Ricer
Ricer

Post by WarKing99 »

Got some bad news..... Earlier today I was racing in my Mazdaspeed3. I won 5 races in a row, and I was rammed by everyone else in the rest of the races....... Even worse, Everyone in one race rammed me at the beginning, and then speed hacked at the beginning! EA need to fix NFSW........
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

ElvenAvenger wrote:Again, i was about to have a challenging race(Me, 8 lvl vs a 16 lvl driver) but guess what happened? Yes, you are right.

I got rammed. Crashed. Bumped. Repeatedly. From good news, well i got lucky and got 1.128 rep from a pursuit AND a 1k rep card. Pursuit is the only place where i accept ramming. :twisted:
Hey, I got rewarded for putting up with rammers myself all yesterday. Let's just say that half of my 240SX has three race parts (Transmission, Forced Induction, Tires) now. CREAMING RAMMERS FTW.

Also, does anyone else find it interesting that there are rammers with Elises in World? Seriously, if you have the most notorious car in the entire game and still feel the need to ram, you just suck monkeynuts.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Haha, I can imagine some absolute moron having the dominating car intentionally slowing down to the rest of the group, just so they can ram everybody.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

I thought driving a heavy Supra would make me at least less affected by rammers.....

Not a chance, a Lotus still knocks me into the air and makes me spinning just by touching me. :lol:

Good thing is no one else drives Supra so i feel sort of unique.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

I think a lot more people would get that individual feeling if they improved the number of cars/added more visual customization. Especially when you have the masses of people in a racing mmo such as World, you don't want everyone driving around like attack of the clones, you want everyone to feel like an individual.

Return to “World”