Autolog trouble? Here is some help. *PC FIX*

2010 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Autolog trouble? Here is some help. *PC FIX*

Post by Jopuma »

I got Hot Pursuit a while ago and well to say the least I'm loving it! But then came the problem of not being able to use the online features at all because I kept getting an error code. Specifically "800d0000". I finally figured it out with a bit of help from some friends and a couple forums.

Here are the steps to hopefully help remedy the situation.

1. Check your firewall(s) for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. (In Windows Firewall there are two entries in Inbound. One is for UDP and the other for TCP.)

2. Even if the areas for Remote and Local say "All Ports" switch them to specific ports and enter the numbers shown in the game manual.

3. ADD THIS EXTRA PORT IN THE TCP WINDOW!!! 13000-13031 <--- The game also is using these ports as well so make sure they are allowed.

4. If autolog still doesn't connect and the 800d0000 error shows up again exit the game and go Start>Run/Search>CMD.EXE

5. Type in "netsh"

6. After the the line changes from C:\Users\Username> to just netsh> type this in "int tcp set global ecncapability=disabled"

7. Wait for the "ok" message then exit the command prompt.

8. Run game, login to autolog and smile. Enjoy online features.

This post is not entirely from my creation, but research. Fixes to errors found courtesy of blamdomo and SPIRITEK from forums.ea.com. Just spreading the word on my part. :)

Return to “Hot Pursuit”