BMW M3 vs Lamborgini

2010 Need for Speed World
PETRISTOM
Stock
Stock

BMW M3 vs Lamborgini

Post by PETRISTOM »

This game is misleading young kids telling them that overpriced BMWs are better than Lambos! Yea right! My friends have both and M3 is good for racing in strait line from green light to red light and that's it. Impreza WRX for instance eat M3 in every way, speed,cornering and price, and for Lambos i don't have to say. So i hope that BMW pays lots of money to bring that bs in the game that we all love and will paying for servers in years to come. See ya on track.
Malo nas je al nas ima
BloodCry
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: BMW M3 vs Lamborgini

Post by BloodCry »

who cares. people fault for spending 1.2mil on a car.... i prefer tuners so. :D
rcgldr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by rcgldr »

You need to use a lot of nitrous with the BMW, but it holds all the lap records at nfs-s stats. However there is a bug in multi-player mode where the lead car gets a performance advantage, and because the Silvia gets a better perfect launch, it's possible for a Silvia to get into the lead, and then because of the game bug, the Silva ends up being faster for some players. Again, using a lot of nitrous on the BMW will allow it to regain the lead, but if it's a short track, there may not be enough time.

As far at the Lambo goes, it's one of the slowest tier 3 cars, with only the Nissan GTR being slower still. Based on the online stats, the BMW is fastest, followed by the Z06, then the Audi R8. At some tracks where cornering is a big factor, and speed is limited, the Elise is the second fastest car.
PETRISTOM
Stock
Stock

Post by PETRISTOM »

Its true, but after I'm in the lead, in my record breaking perfect line are always at least 4 cars so you again need skill to win. As far as it goes kids will still have wrong picture about performance of real cars.
Malo nas je al nas ima
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

That's no normal day M3 you see on the street. That's a M3 GTR. Which (the street version) costs like 1 million US IRL and only the selected lucky few (something around 60 ppl) can own.

The race car version dominate first 2 places at some Le Man race back then. So it's more like a super prototype (normal m3 E46 with a V8 engine) compair to the lambo in game.
fedor6688
Ricer
Ricer

Post by fedor6688 »

Lamborgini Murcielago LP 640 will specify BMW M3 her place. She has considerable potential for 1st place.
CLARA91
Stock
Stock

Post by CLARA91 »

All cars is good,but still Lamborgini Murcie need an speedbost to buy it,better buy M3 with cash on the game.^^
HF and GL all

Return to “World”