How do you feel about fairhaven city?

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

How do you feel about fairhaven city?

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fairhaven City its the game world of most wanted ,how do you guys feel about it ?
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: How do you feel about fairhaven city?

Post by Hydro_PT »

The name is pretty cheesy in my opinion. :mrgreen: But a name doesn't mean much, to be honest. MAFIA's city is called "Lost Heaven", and the game is just awesome.

If the city is big (bigger than World), with lots of different environments and things to do, then I think it will be nice. Just like Burnout Paradise. But we haven't seen much of it yet, at least I haven't. Any ideas about the size it will have?
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:The name is pretty cheesy in my opinion. :mrgreen: But a name doesn't mean much, to be honest. MAFIA's city is called "Lost Heaven", and the game is just awesome.

If the city is big (bigger than World), with lots of different environments and things to do, then I think it will be nice. Just like Burnout Paradise. But we haven't seen much of it yet, at least I haven't. Any ideas about the size it will have?
I just want the city to not be only city streets and stuff i wanna see some mountain roads and and long highways,like paradise city. The city already have a very heavy urban/orange color palette but they say there's a day and night cycle so we will have to wait i guess.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:The name is pretty cheesy in my opinion. :mrgreen: But a name doesn't mean much, to be honest. MAFIA's city is called "Lost Heaven", and the game is just awesome.

THey said in an interview the size of fairhaven its a combination of paradise city and seacrest county,somewhat 3 times bigger than paradise city and that if you see something you can drive there so its pretty open..but i miss Rockport.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”