Need For Speed Soundtracks

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Mtik333
Ricer
Ricer

Need For Speed Soundtracks

Post by Mtik333 »

After mailing to Webmaster, I have a permission to advertise mine site here.
I would like to hear Your opinion about mine site, that was launched a week ago. It's about soundtracks from Need For Speed. Main idea was to get all songs in one place, so people wouldn't have to check Youtube or recognize, in which game the song they are looking for was.

Code: Select all

nfssoundtrack.com/
As you're probably see, there's still plenty things to improve and add, but I hope for Your opinions about layout, idea, anything that would keep this site great.
In the future, I'm going to add all Need For Speed games at left side (except special versions like Underground Rivals etc.), both with upcoming Most Wanted from Criterion.
Thanks.
Last edited by Mtik333 on 05 Aug 2012, 12:52, edited 1 time in total.
jorgea
Stock
Stock

Re: Need For Speed Soundtracks

Post by jorgea »

It's not bad for a beginner in this respect regarding speed soundtracks. But the web address can be more user-friendly as well.
Mtik333
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Need For Speed Soundtracks

Post by Mtik333 »

Well, now there is a com domain, and we have added many things on site, like Motor City Online soundtrack. I can't edit it now, but later will try again.

Return to “General Discussion”